2002 Jan/Feb/Mar RD/ND - The optimists

where did everyone disappear

Did everyone get EAD and AP and decided to lie low??

Waiting for FP

RD 1/9/02

INS screw up.. filed I-485

RD:14th Feb
ND:22nd Feb

I got my AP receipt two weeks ago. Waiting for receipts AP, EAD and 485 for my wife. EAD and 485 for me, AP and 485 for my daughter.

Does the attorney send them in the same packet for the family or individually.

My case has been badly screwed up by the INS and attorney. My I-140 was originally approved in Aug 2001 for AOS even though we applied for CP. In Sep my attorney wrote a letter to INS to correct without my knowledge. After 3 months INS reapproved for CP. Until now my case was not received by NVC. I\'m now praying god not to show up my case in NVC.

Can i call INS and request them not to send my case to NVC. Any inputs are appreciated.

Thanks in advance

EAD recd yday

Yesterday I recd my EAD..waiting for EAD for my wife. AP for both.

EB3
RD 02/11/02
ND 02/19/02

Recd EADs..waiting for APs.

Recd wife\' EAD too..waiting for AP for me and my wife.

EB3
RD 02/11/02
ND 02/19/02

Nobody is showing up...whats going on..nobody seems to be interested ??

Folks, in my 485 rcpt priority date is blank..

How about you ? Could be that be a problem or thats OK..Pl. let me know..thanks..

Ghee, any idea about blank priority date column.

Looks like we two are the only one in this forum alive..
Thanks,

FP Results

I did my FP on 3/5/2002 in Chicago. I just heard the AVM update that the FP results were received on 3/14/2002 and processing is continued!
Anyone from the "Optimists" group, who did their FP, heard the same?

How long for FP from RD ?

Is it City dependent ? If yes, what is wait time for Detroit ?

Hello, Where is everyone ?

Recd AP.... Waiting for EAD

RD:02/14/2002
ND:02/22/2002

Got AP for me, wife and daughter on 03/16/2002. I didn\'t get my I-485 and EAD notices. Even Ap notices were not received for my wife and daughter. Is any body with the same experience.......

Looks like the ND after FEb 15 going back by one week

Hi
RD : Feb 15,2002
ND : Mar 08,2002
No AP, EAD etc so far

EAD received

PD 02/12/02
RD 02/13/02
ND 02/22/02
Only receipt for my kid 485 received.no other receipts
EAD received on 03/15/02 for me and my spouse.

AP recieved but wrong Date of birth

In AP Date of Birth is wrong(instead of x/20/xx it is x/25/xx).
How to get it corrected?
Could it be a problem at POE?

Thanks
Pathik

nivak - did your AVM change when you the FP notice?

I was out of town for a few days. So sorry for not posting anything for a while.

nivak - did your AVM change when you the FP notice? I want to know as My I-485 receipts were never received - lost in NSC/US mail - both mine and my wife\'s. I hope the same does not happen to my FP notice.

That\'s why I wanted to know if the AVM changes. I keep checking that regularly.

BTW guys, the message changed to "300-330 days processing time" - used to say 350-380. Hopefully that\'s a good sign. Lets be optimistic!

RD 01/09/02
EAD - taken locally from INS (same day walk in service)
AP - applied to local office, got a phone call from them - they needed copy of first page of passport. The lady said that I could bring it in and take back the AP at the same time. Hand delivered the photocopy the next day and picked up the AP right there - EXCELLENT SERVICE. Total processing time

Rsinha....

Actually, I did not check the AVM, after I got my EAD and AP. My FP notice was in the mail within 2 weeks of receiving the AP.
Only then I checked the AVM and it said something to the effect of "FP notice has been mailed on XX/XX/2002....

I did my FP on 3/5/2002 and on 3/14/2002, INS had received the FP results and the AVM changed to "FP results received on 3/14/2002 and the processing has resumed....