140 tracker for EB2 , premium processsing

I-140 approved but case status not updated for a week

Just wanted to share my experience of I-140 approval

Strangely enough, the USCIS online case status did not show the most recent status i.e. approval until a full week (5 working days) after the attorney received an email indicating the case had been approved. The attorney actually received the original approval notice before the online case status was updated to show that the petition had been approved

EB2 Labor sub case
Filed with Nebraska center
Prioirty Date: Dec 10, 2001
Receipt Date: Jun 23, 2006
Notice Date: Jun 26, 2006
Upgraded to PP: Nov 22, 2006
Approval: Dec 01, 2006

Receipt

My Lawyer as filed I-140 on Nov 28. But I dint received the receipt till now. Is their any way to track my case status?

manoj@tn.usa said:
My Lawyer as filed I-140 on Nov 28. But I dint received the receipt till now. Is their any way to track my case status?

I am in the same boat. But I heard that for PP cases sometimes there is direct approval without receipt.

A2p Rfe

How worried should one be on a A2P RFE when USCIS asked for company financials and pay stub for the employee, in the light that the company showed losses on the taxes filed?
Has anyone been thru similar situation?
Any responses will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
frog

I had a A2P Rejection last year. Then, I went through a year of AAO processing and still the I140 was rejected. You are lucky that you got an RFE only.

What I think (from my experience), you or your attorney should read the RFE letter very closely to find the exact reason(s) the CO requested more evidence. Do exactly whatever it says. Also, if you are working for the company, send copies of your paystubs (of as many months as possible) and duly filed/attested IRS returns of the company from your Priority Date's Year. I think if the company's revenue is substantially more than one's pay, the A2P issue does not arise. Also, send your RFE response ASAP. Do not delay.

The above is just a suggestion. Please refer a good counsel for this precarious situation in your GC process.

Good Luck to you !!
Sanjay

By A2P rejection you mean that your 140 was denied because of ability to pay issues, without issuing an RFE on it?
We'll be sending in several paystaubs for the company I work for and the company has substantial earnings, not sure if they show profit, but they earn a whole lot more than what I am paid annually.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your suggestions and help.
frog
sanbaj said:
I had a A2P Rejection last year. Then, I went through a year of AAO processing and still the I140 was rejected. You are lucky that you got an RFE only.

What I think (from my experience), you or your attorney should read the RFE letter very closely to find the exact reason(s) the CO requested more evidence. Do exactly whatever it says. Also, if you are working for the company, send copies of your paystubs (of as many months as possible) and duly filed/attested IRS returns of the company from your Priority Date's Year. I think if the company's revenue is substantially more than one's pay, the A2P issue does not arise. Also, send your RFE response ASAP. Do not delay.

The above is just a suggestion. Please refer a good counsel for this precarious situation in your GC process.

Good Luck to you !!
Sanjay

140 approved finally!

Got an email notice that my 140 was approved yesterday. I was really concerned about RFE (company financials and merge). Now the half tunnel has been gone through. Cheer a little!

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved

I got my I-140 appraval notice.

PD: Feb 12, 2004, EB2
Receipt Date: Dec 1, 2006
Notice Date: Dec 19. 2006

Thank You and GOOD LUCK! to every one.

Question: change EB2 to EB3 by processing center?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our LC(PD 5/10/2004) has been certified on 12/8/2006. But we found the required experience years on the original EAT 750 A (item 14) was changed to 3(hand written). It used to be 5 (typed) when we submitted it. Anybody has the same thing happened? We (even our lawyer) do not know who modified this from 5 to 3( no initial at all). Does this mean processing center can change Form EAT 750? Does this mean we have to process I-140 as EB3( we should be EB2 before)

All the ads we posted on newspaper and online show the job request is 4 BS + 5 yrs. I have MS and 10 yrs experience.

What we should do???

Please advise( urgent)!!!

Thanks in advance

When does the time clock for PP start to click?

My I-140 petition for PP was received by NSC on 12/26/06. On 1/9/07 (the 15th day after receipt of my file by NSC) my attorney received a receipt notice by email from TSC with the receipt date as 1/8/07. The USCIS is supposed to process my I-140 petition within 15 days of receipt. But does anybody know when the time clock should start to click in my case? Thanks for your input.

I140 appilication recipt number

hey anybody know how along will it take to get the application recipt number :confused:

I-140 Approved in One day in PP

PD: 03/17/2005 EB2 from IL
AD: 08/17/2006 :)
I140 RD: 01/16/2007
AD:01/17/2007 :)

Good luck to All.

Last edited by a moderator:
For I-140 premium processing How do we receive receipt number from USCIS, is that via email or fax or post? and how long it takes after receiving the petition at USCIS?

Procedure for upgrading I-140 to PP

Hello Friends,
What is the procedure for upgrading the I-140 to PP. Do we have to submit new papers ? I heard that sometimes when you upgrade you may get RFE. Is it true ?
My I-140 was filed in November mid 2006. Should I upgrade ?

Thanks

Upgrading to PP has benefits!

After waiting for almost 5 months, my I-140 app. was upgraded to PP and was approved within a DAY of receipt!!! (EB2)
Time taken from PP filing to approval was <1 week!!! I guess the $1000 talks!

Details:
LC-RIR
PD: Dec. 01, 2004
AD: Jul. 26, 2006
I-140
FD: Sept. 01, 2006
PP upgrade FD: Jan. 23, 2007
RD: Jan. 25, 2007
AD: Jan. 26, 2007
I-485/EB2
Retrogressed

I-140 (premium processing)

My I-140 approved yesterday, this is completed in a week (receipt date 02/15)

LUD 02/16; 02/19; 02/20; 02/21; 02/22

Good luck to everyone and see you in 485 forum.