140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

hi msingla you can email them, will get a reply within ten days

you can probably expect a september interview, when did you send in packet three to nvc and when did it reach the national visa center?

Hi Rekhak

I called NVC this morning, they said it\'s in middle of the review process.

My case was forward to chennai this morning, Targetgc check with NVC , Your case might be shipped

My case was forward to chennai this morning, Targetgc check with NVC , Your case might be shipped

i called them today also, 6-8 weeks , waiting eagerly

watchtsc did they tell you it has been sent to review department?

my case sent to consulate as well . thank you mskum, for the info.

But they said tehy won\'t send electronically. Maybe they won\'t know.
Do you think we have chance for august ? I really need august as i have to get back by august end.

my case sent to consulate as well . thank you mskum, for the info.

But they said tehy won\'t send electronically. Maybe they won\'t know.
Do you think we have chance for august ? I really need august as i have to get back by august end.

Hi Targetgc

I think they send the application by post as well as electronic transmission. As I heard from my lawyer that the electronic transmission was started from begining June. So We will hope for the best and we may get august Interview.

mskum

Hi Targetgc

I think they send the application by post as well as electronic transmission. As I heard from my lawyer that the electronic transmission was started from begining June. So We will hope for the best and we may get august Interview.

mskum

RaviPK --- Packet 3 sent on June 4th

Hi Ravi,

i received my packet on 6/3/02 and sent it to St.Louis on 6/4/02, check still not cashed.

What is Pkt3...

Thanks rekhak,

I have checked Immihelp, does it mean only we need to send DS2001 and DS230 Pt1 only back to NVC with the money?

One more thing is, my wife will follow me in later date, do I need to send this for her as well with the Pkt 3 to NVC?

Thanks.

Luit.