140-->NVC-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate Tracker Part 6

Moulin Rouge

You are amazing. My packet has been received by my lawyer on Tuesday, which is the last day you estimated in your reply.

Re: Moulin Rouge

Originally posted by vincentforever
You are amazing. My packet has been received by my lawyer on Tuesday, which is the last day you estimated in your reply.

<sheepish grin> Moulin Rouge bows down to take the thundering standing ovation </sheepish grin>

Re: hey Jiang

Several emails in this thread mentioned an example of a chinese getting his/her preclearance done in about two months. It is not clear whether they referred to Guangzhou or NVC. I suspect it is Guangzhou as the check only takes about ten days. If NVC did that, it should be lot faster. For detailed information, go online to Dept. of State, search for eagle mantis.

For Chinese, Are you talking about the clerance step needs to be done once the case received by Guangzhou?
And where did you find the detailed information?

Moulin Rouge and others, Thanks!

Regarding the DS-230 form,

As you already know, the one downloaded from NVC's website has few glitches that makes it undesriable.

At the same time, the one downloaded from immihelp's website is working fine, but it doesn't look like the real form. Is it just me who thinks so?

I also don't like directly write on the form since I have complex entry and education history.

What should I do? Did you use the form from Immihelp?

thanks.

looks like my review is done

called up NVC to check status of my case, the operator said the case review is complete and it is ready to be sent in 2-4 weeks. she didnt mention anything about any administrative review this time. On asking her, she said it is a routine thing they do on every case, and is nothing unusual. I assume whatever routine administrative thing they had to do was completed quickly and I am through, Thank God.

Now waiting to see if they send it out next wednesday.

Good luck everybody.

To Moulin Rouge

I have seen you actively participate in 140 and now CP forum and you seem to have acquired considerable knowledge on immigration matters.

Question for you : On an average how many days it is taking (once I-140 is approved) to get an interview date in New Delhi consulate under this new process for P3 (St. Louis-> NVC-> Consulate)?

Please don't ask me to go to cptracker.com. That site does not have enough New Delhi CPers registered. There is a greater number participating on this forum though.

Thanks in advance.
BR

NVC did not receive my case from St. Louis yet

:mad:
I sent pkt 3 to St. Louis on June 24th.
And, check cashed on July 12th.
But NVC did not receive my case yet.

I guess I will have to wait for another week before calling NVC again.

Re: NVC did not receive my case from St. Louis yet

Mine cashed on 07/10 and called NVC and was told they did receive something on 07/17 (exactly one week). The operator said if it is indeed the filed package, the review will take about 6-8 weeks. Yours should be with them today.

Originally posted by RaviPK
:mad:
I sent pkt 3 to St. Louis on June 24th.
And, check cashed on July 12th.
But NVC did not receive my case yet.

I guess I will have to wait for another week before calling NVC again.

thanks jiang

Originally posted by jiang
Mine cashed on 07/10 and called NVC and was told they did receive something on 07/17 (exactly one week). The operator said if it is indeed the filed package, the review will take about 6-8 weeks. Yours should be with them today.

I guess, I will wait for a couple of more days, and call NVC on Tue/Wed next week.

Need Help on Packet-3

Guys.. I am new with this CP process
but I am reading all this matter.

I have selected CP option in my I-140
application which might will be approved
in next month(hope).
In I-140 my lawyer have mentioned my wife
name as she is indian citizen.

I have two kids which are born in US and two years older.

I read immihelp.com & understood that I have to fill
DS-230 & DS-2001 & send it to st.Louis as in Pkt-3.

Can you please guide me I have to fill only these two forms?
Do i have to fill(DS-230 pt1, DS-2001) for my wife too ?
what I have to do for I-134 ?
What I have to do for my kids ? Is there any procedure for kids ?

Please help on this.

Thanks

Re: Need Help on Packet-3

Originally posted by dax99
Guys.. I am new with this CP process
but I am reading all this matter.

I have selected CP option in my I-140
application which might will be approved
in next month(hope).
In I-140 my lawyer have mentioned my wife
name as she is indian citizen.

I have two kids which are born in US and two years older.

I read immihelp.com & understood that I have to fill
DS-230 & DS-2001 & send it to st.Louis as in Pkt-3.

Can you please guide me I have to fill only these two forms?
Do i have to fill(DS-230 pt1, DS-2001) for my wife too ?
what I have to do for I-134 ?
What I have to do for my kids ? Is there any procedure for kids ?

Please help on this.

Thanks

You have to fill DS 230 for each applicant, in this case you & your wife. So two forms.
For Indians we need to send just DS230 Part I, Fee & Bar coded bill received from NVC to St. Louis.

Since your kids are US citizen, no forms are required for them. I 134 has to be submitted at the time of interview. In your case you have to submit for your wife only.

Hope this helps.

Re: Re: Need Help on Packet-3

Originally posted by satishdave

You have to fill DS 230 for each applicant, in this case you & your wife. So two forms.
For Indians we need to send just DS230 Part I, Fee & Bar coded bill received from NVC to St. Louis.

Since your kids are US citizen, no forms are required for them. I 134 has to be submitted at the time of interview. In your case you have to submit for your wife only.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help Satish Dave !!!!!

p3 to bombay consulate...

NVC reviewed 7/10.
Called on 7/18 and got answer from NVC that the p3 would send through DHL any day now. Most likely on 7/19. Confused with the answer since it goes generally on wednusday. Anyway going to call on monday.

Re: Re: probably Oct/Nov interview...

Hello WatchTSC,

thanks for the reply. But you know what, All my processing done thru the attorney. There is nothing i can do.

my attorney's told me that they re-sent everything on 07/02/2002 to NVC. Not sure if they meant St.Louis or NVC (new hampshire)

I did call NVC last Tuesday(spoke to the operator). But they haven't recd anything.

Seems like it's a waiting-game...

Reading all these postings seems like If the case is reviewed before AUGUST 5TH, probably one can shoot for an OCTOBER INTERVIEW. Is that a right prediction ?

Just trying to see if i can make it to October... there is always a "If Not"

--localMadras

:confused:

Hi LocalMadras

Man take charge!
Attorney is representing your service request for IV & company pays him as a benefit for you. You have all the right in world to know what he is doing.

It may not be possible for the attorney himself to update but one of his staff should do that.

So ask him to keep you updated. And if your company prefers to go all communication through them then request them for exact update.

Moulin Rouge and Jiang

I just saw my Packet three and there is no DS-2001 form in my packet. Did your packet contain this form?

Jiang! do you go to Guangzhou? have you received your p3? did it contain DS 2001?

thanks

Re: Moulin Rouge and Jiang

I will not go to Guangzhou, although I am originally from China. I did not follow much on the procedures for Guangzhou consulate. Heard there is a separate group under Yahoo discussing issues related to Guangzhou.

Posts under this portal always suggest you to follow the instruction the NVC give to you as it changes from person to person. Send in whatever the NVC requested, not more not less.
Read your instructions carefully.

Good luck.

I just saw my Packet three and there is no DS-2001 form in my packet. Did your packet contain this form?

Jiang! do you go to Guangzhou? have you received your p3? did it contain DS 2001?

thanks

How do I know if STL has cashed my cashier check?

Hi,

I've sent my P3, with a cashier check (issued from Bank of America) of $670 to STL on 7/18. I found a few people in this thread said something like "STL has cashed my check on mm/dd/yyyy". My question is that how I know when STL cash my cashier check? Should I contact bank of America to find it out? Or should I contact STL or NVC?

After sending out P3 to STL, how long does it usually take for NVC to receive P3 from STL? Then how long does it uaually take for NVC to send documents to consular?

Thanks

-Wdyaoj

Re: Moulin Rouge and Jiang

Dont beleive the DS2001 is in use.. I didnt have it and havn't heard of anyone having it either.