140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC

No more approvals in pilot program?

Hi guys,

Anyone approved through pilot program.
It seems that csc stoped processing pilot program after sometime july.

Please post any comment!

I140/I485/AP/EAD RD 6/4/04, ND 6/10/04
EAD/AP APPROVAL 7/16/04
FP Done 7/24/04
FP RECEIVED AND PROCESS RESUMED 7/29/04

jimmypark said:
Hi guys,

Please post any comment!

EAD/AP APPROVAL 7/16/04
FP Done 7/24/04

Bad news for me
RD 07/29/04
ND 08/03/04

CSC EB2 Substituted Labor

jimmypark said:
Hi guys,

Please post any comment!

EAD/AP APPROVAL 7/16/04
FP Done 7/24/04
Hi Jimmypark,
I'm almost in the same time frame as yours, Finger print done on July28 and my EAD/AP got approved last week. But no update since then. But apparently some applications in the same timeframe got (I140-I485) approved last week. I'm totally confussed..

Are we still in pilot ? Hope we are...

Guys, any comments ??

-immiusa

All the approved case were approved in around two months. So if your case is not approved in two months, it is most likely not in the Pilot Program, just like my case. It is more than 4 months.

jimmypark,

Where did you get the info? I have not seen/heard this from anyone else. However my friend with RD of 16 July is still waiting for FP notice (no EAD/AP approved yet) . We may get more information on 26th (AILA CSC Liaison meeting is on 8/25/04)

RD 07/27/04
ND 08/02/04

Pilot program in CSC

parrotwac,

It is my hunch based on approval postings. We can see CSC is more focusing on 2002 cases after 2nd FP.

But, let's keep fingures crossed.

How are concurrently filed applications processed? Is I140 processed centrally and I485 in local office like SanJose ? Any ideas?

The last concurrent approval I heard was of July 11th ND... which was approved in exactly one month.
So maybe Pilot has ended. Or else it cannot be a pilot, can it?
The first case was immigration123 and the last was complex_dude over a span of 3 months...
Well this is from the posts on our site. We will know for real if we receive
more approvals or some statement from USCIS/AILA
I think they will use the good experience gained from pilot to all the existing concurrent cases, from now on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gumnaam,

Not to worry. We have only anecdotal evidence here. We also have lots of speculation. There are no facts displayed in the posts that mention a closure of the pilot program. I don't think rumor/hearsay is a good yardstick by which we can gauge whether the program is still active. Notwithstanding the fact that every one of our cases is unique, we also have to consider that a vast majority of folks who got their approvals may have simply stopped posting to this site.

As amrcn_attd said, let us wait for the official word. Remember the pilot program is supposed to be make the process last around **90 days**. Meanwhile take heart from this article from the San Jose Mercury News titled SJ Immigration office lifts itself from hell http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/9412860.htm?1c

Quizfan
EB2 concurrent I-140/I-485, EAD/AP
RD 6/10 ND 6/14
FP 7/26
EAD approved 8/10
AP approved 8/11
EAD card received 8/16
AP document received 8/19

Pilot

I have seen atleast a couple of Pilot approvals in Aug also, which keeps me optimistic that things are still moving in this program.
Waitinginline got approval on Aug 4th for a May concurrent filing and I also someone else who got approval notice on Aug 10th for a June filing - can't remember the id.

FB.
---------------------------------------------------
Substitute labor - EB2 - CSC
I140, 485, EAD, AP - RD: July 9, 2004
I140, 485, EAD, AP - ND: July 14, 2004
FP Done: Aug 14, 2004
FP Status updated: Aug 18, 2004

Pilot Program

Looking at the absolute absence of "pilot" approvals after Aug.10 on the boards, it is possible the pilot was till mid-June RDs only.

htammana, GCinAbeyance,
I Have not seen any post from you guys after your EAD/AP approval. Did you guys see any progress after that ? Pl. post us if there any...Thanks

-immiusa

No Update

Since the AP/EAD approval there has been no update. I am hoping that something soon happens on 140/AOS if the Pilot Program is still on and I am part of it.....will let you all know if anything happens.

Can anyone find the statistic for June 2004 ?

I see that a lot of people have volunteered to run scans for various time periods ( great Job !!) using anaconda etc, would anyone be kind enough to run the scanner for May June, July for the CSC center , we can know what percentage of EB2 cases were approved through the pilot program.

I am willing to run the scan myself if someone can give me the WAC number input file......

Thanks

Same here. Other than getting 2nd FP done no other updates...
GCinAbeyance said:
Since the AP/EAD approval there has been no update. I am hoping that something soon happens on 140/AOS if the Pilot Program is still on and I am part of it.....will let you all know if anything happens.

htammana said:
Same here. Other than getting 2nd FP done no other updates...

htamanna,
I thought FP is valid for more than a year. So how come you are doing your 2nd FP already?

2 FP notices in just 20 days??!?!?

I am in the same boat.

EB3 pure Concurrent filing

I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - Receipt Date : 02 July 2004

First FP notice date : 22 July 2004

EAD approved : 05 August 2004
AP Approved : 03 August 2004

SECOND Finger Printing Notice date : 13 August 2004

When I received my first finger print notice I went to INS support center and requested for rescheduling
since I was going out of the country for 2 weeks. They asked me to come and get my finger print done in early September.
The supervisor made a note on the FP notice. I am yet to go to go for that finger printing.

Meanwhile I received one more FP notice on 13th August with finger print schedule as 1st October 2004.

Surprisingly these two notices have the application number number different.

I noticed the following differences in the 2 notices.

Application number for FIRST FP notice is like FPS*0025xxxxx

Application number for SECOND FP notice is like WAC04195XXXXX

First Notice has a 'PRIORITY DATE'. Second one don't have priority date printed on it.

Though both case type is shown as "Application To Register Permanent Residence Or Adjust Status" ,
first notice don't have a service center printed on it. BUT second one has service center printed as "WSC"

1. Will there be two FP done for I-485 in the process..? ( in 20 days diff)

2. WSC and CSC are same?

3. You Gurus think my application is being processed faster than usual?

4. Is it picked up by Pilot project by any chance?

Please help I am totally confused :(

Thanks
-greeny