140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC

Cd,
Identical dates. I140/I485/EAD/AP ND 6/16, FP done on 07/28 . And same here..,
NO EAD/AP yet.. So its just a matter of time, i guess..

-immiusa

Immiusa, since our dates are same, lets keep each other posted with the updates, if you dont mind.

-cd

immiusa said:
Cd,
Identical dates. I140/I485/EAD/AP ND 6/16, FP done on 07/28 . And same here..,
NO EAD/AP yet.. So its just a matter of time, i guess..

-immiusa

They will most probably reject the EAD if they have already issued one for her and I think it makes sense because the EAD is not employer specific, so I think we are okay in that regard.

Another reason they might not have issued EAD is if they are goingto approve your 140/485 within 3 months (pilot)and if so you dont need an EAD.

Just my opinion !!!!

complex_dude said:
hi gsivasub,
my case (EB2 conc.) was filed on the same day as yours 6/11/04.
But I have not heard anything on EAD/AP yet. Did get my FP done on
7/28, though.
Do you know if it is usual to get EAD denied if you already have an EAD ?
My wife has one due to her L2 visa status, just wondering if her's could be denied too.

-cd

Thanks for your response. I hope they do not deny EAD for me, as I do not have one.

-cd

gsivasub said:
They will most probably reject the EAD if they have already issued one for her and I think it makes sense because the EAD is not employer specific, so I think we are okay in that regard.

Another reason they might not have issued EAD is if they are goingto approve your 140/485 within 3 months (pilot)and if so you dont need an EAD.

Just my opinion !!!!

If you do not have one, you will get an EAD, your wife can still use the old one.....

complex_dude said:
Thanks for your response. I hope they do not deny EAD for me, as I do not have one.

-cd

Early FP @ SAN FRANCISCO

Hi,

I received FP Notice today for 31st august and like to go early..

Has any body gone for it at San Francisco.., any preference for time and day ?

Can we go to any other center like San Jose, Oakland

Thanks
in advance

AP, EAD, 485, 140 ND 07-23-04

FP Status change?

Online status didnt changed after fp. still it has this message..
On ****, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording......

How long does it take for online status to change, any idea ?

Which Center Did U Go For Early Fp, thanks

tonysor said:
On ****, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording......

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it about 1-2 weeks.
tonysor said:

Hi, my wife's I485 (derivative) got approved yesterday (as per the email from USCIS). But no change in status for my I485 (primary). Is it possible they approve the derivative case even before approving primary case, probably not ? Anyone, any insight, please share.

-cd

Hi Cd,
That is excellent news..Congrats.. How about your I-140 , EAD,AP ? Appreciate detail info. There is no update in my case yet...Just waiting with finger crossed...

immiusa

Hi Immiusa, I am a little worried as none of my stuff I140/I485/EAD/AP has been approved. I read in other threads that people have seen cases the online status shows 'approved' but eventually they get a call from USCIS saying it was a glitch in their system.
I am all confused here, hoping it's not a glitch.

-cd

immiusa said:
Hi Cd,
That is excellent news..Congrats.. How about your I-140 , EAD,AP ? Appreciate detail info. There is no update in my case yet...Just waiting with finger crossed...

immiusa

I understand., and Let us hope & pray that its not a glitch. Hopefully all our approval will come through fast in pilot..

-immiusa

Hi Guys,
Just got an email from USCIS, my I140/I485 were approved on 8/10/04.
Got email about wife's approval yesterday. No news on EAD/AP, but I guess I wont be needing those anymore :) Sure hope USCIS is not playing with my emotions here.

Hi Starter, my FP was done on 7/28/04 @ SJC.

-cd

Starter said:
Hi Complex_dude
COngrates on good news..
So is your wife's EAD and other stuff also approved (AP, I140 etc)

Also when did you do your FP

Enjoy

Congrates complex_dude...
Nice_guy_gc, so your EAD is already approved..cool..
Even my case was applied on June 30, did FP on Aug 10th. Still waiting on EAD :(

EB2 Concurrent
I140/485/EAD - June 30th
FP ND - Jul 28
FP Done - Aug 10

complex_dude said:
Hi Guys,
Just got an email from USCIS, my I140/I485 were approved on 8/10/04.
Got email about wife's approval yesterday. No news on EAD/AP, but I guess I wont be needing those anymore :) Sure hope USCIS is not playing with my emotions here.

Hi Starter, my FP was done on 7/28/04 @ SJC.

-cd

Complex_Dude, Can you tell us what your LUDs were. I mean was there any LUD on your I765. Anything on I140. I believe your 485 should have changed after FP. Can you tell us what they were.
THANKS