140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC

immigration_123

140/485 Approved via pilot program at CSC

Here are my case statistics.
My labor(EB2) got approved in March 2004 and I140 and 485 were filed concurrently on 13th April 2004.
Got EAD card and AP on 20th May2004.
FP done on 4th June 2004.
I-140 got approved on June 10th 2004(CSC)
485 got approved today.Thanks
My lawyer confirmed that my was picked up in the pilot program.

Last edited by a moderator:
re: 140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC Need more info

Contratulations !!!!
Can you please give more info abt ur case
Labour received date and approval date
DOT code (profession)
Company location and nature of business
Thanks
-shankar

Hi immigratIon_123,

This is great news...Looks like CSC is really fast.

Does anyone have any idea, how long this pilot will last ?

My LC was approved on June 1st, but I/attorney have not yet received the papers.
I was wondering how soon I should file the next stages, in order to avail the pilot program ?

And pls give some info about your case too.

Thanks
gcsfo

Hi immigration_123,

Congratulations for the great news. Can you please give some more info on your case:

Company size, Company's financial status and did you do anything special to be considered under the pilot.

Hi gcsfo:
It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the letter to arrive. I got my Labor approved on April 23rd and got the letter around May 5th. I applied concurrently on June 3rd and am hoping to be considered in pilot program. You probably know that the 90 day pilot program is only for EB2 applications. Before I applied, I was very concerned just like you since I didn't know how long it will last. I tried to find out from many sources but no one was able to tell when the pilot program expires. My advise to you is, get all the paperwork ready for the next 2 stages. As soon as you get the labor approval letter, just file 140&485. In my case it took almost 1 month for our law firm to file it.
Good Luck
-htammana
gcsfo said:
Hi immigratIon_123,

This is great news...Looks like CSC is really fast.

Does anyone have any idea, how long this pilot will last ?

My LC was approved on June 1st, but I/attorney have not yet received the papers.
I was wondering how soon I should file the next stages, in order to avail the pilot program ?

And pls give some info about your case too.

Thanks
gcsfo

htammana said:
Hi gcsfo:
It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the letter to arrive. I got my Labor approved on April 23rd and got the letter around May 5th. I applied concurrently on June 3rd and am hoping to be considered in pilot program. You probably know that the 90 day pilot program is only for EB2 applications. Before I applied, I was very concerned just like you since I didn't know how long it will last. I tried to find out from many sources but no one was able to tell when the pilot program expires. My advise to you is, get all the paperwork ready for the next 2 stages. As soon as you get the labor approval letter, just file 140&485. In my case it took almost 1 month for our law firm to file it.
Good Luck
-htammana

does anyone have any idea....if:
140 RD is sept 16' 03,
485 applied now, june'04

any chances of being considered in pilot?

captainzatac,

The pilot is only for newly filed truely concurrent cases, 140 & 485 sent in the same envelop.

Hi htammana, nandpc, captainzatac and everyone else,

Thanks for all the responses.

BTW, when did this 90-day pilot begin ?
Is it applicable for all cases files after March 30th or April 30th ?

gcsfo

I've heard several people say different things reg. when it started. As per our lawyer it started April 4th timeframe.
gcsfo said:
Hi htammana, nandpc, captainzatac and everyone else,

Thanks for all the responses.

BTW, when did this 90-day pilot begin ?
Is it applicable for all cases files after March 30th or April 30th ?

gcsfo

nandpc said:
captainzatac,

The pilot is only for newly filed truely concurrent cases, 140 & 485 sent in the same envelop.

Thanks...
so, what do u think, should i file 485, or wait for 140...
i really wnted to go for CP, but damn the 140 dates hasn't moved in a year.
my 140 date is sept 16'03
just want your opinion

also just read in another archive, that 485 applied with 140 reciept, will still be considered concurrent.....its all so mind bogling.

Last edited by a moderator:
captainzatac said:
Thanks...
so, what do u think, should i file 485, or wait for 140...
i really wnted to go for CP, but damn the 140 dates hasn't moved in a year.
my 140 date is sept 16'03
just want your opinion

also just read in another archive, that 485 applied with 140 reciept, will still be considered concurrent.....its all so mind bogling.

It appears, that as long as the 485 is applied for, before the 140 is approved (along with 140 reciept) it would still be considered concurrent.

whether it would be taken as a part of the pilot programme or not is now a question....look here
http://www.faegre.com/articles/article_908.aspx

immigration_123 is the lucky one

Congratulations to immigration_123! This is the first case I ever heard that was
benefited from the Pilot program.

Unfortunately not everyone is "selected" to be on this track. Just like me,
filed the 140/485 just few days behind immigration_123, but so far even
the AP/EAD are still pending, how can I imagine the 140/485 to be approved?

Also I heard from my lawyer that now everyone can go on Pilot program, not
just the EB2 Concurrently filing. So I guess things will go back to the old timeframe again...Let's wait and see.

Captainzatac,

If you file I485 before your I140 is even touched your application will be considered concurrent but I don't think this will come under the pilot. Filing I485 is still better because at peresent the concurrent processing seems to be faster than the non-concurrent processing.

nandpc said:
Captainzatac,

If you file I485 before your I140 is even touched your application will be considered concurrent but I don't think this will come under the pilot. Filing I485 is still better because at peresent the concurrent processing seems to be faster than the non-concurrent processing.

you read my mind!!!

Congratulations !!! Enjoy your Freedom !!!

You are very lucky as you did not have to go through the long and gruesome wait that most of us have gone through and most of them are going through.

If you get a chance buy a lotto ticket you have a good chance to win.

Hi My Labor was filed initially in June 2001 by a well reputed software company with employee strengths( around 40-50K).State got cleared exactly in a year.and then Labor got approved in March 2004.
I 140 applied on 13th APril 2004
140 approved on 14 June2004
Got EAD , FP etc although they are of no use to me.
Got 485 approved on 17th June2004.
Looks like any EB2 case which are filed concurrently (I140+485) and that too the cases filed recently(meaning sometime after 1April) will be picked by pilot program at CSC.Thanks

hope so....

Hi Immigration123,

Thanks for your info. You are really lucky and also bring hopes to us.

I filed my EB2 concurrent cases on Apr 23, 2004 (10 days later than you),
however so far I got totally nothing from CSC. Even I did fingerprint one
day later than you (June 5), the website shows that my fingerprint is
still under review. None of the EAD/AP/140/485 is approved yet.

So I guess the process totally depends on which immigration officer is
taking your case. If you are lucky, then you meet a nice officer, otherwise
you may meet a stupid one who keeps your case, send you PFE, and
then take a long vacation, then deny your case...blah blah blah...

hope all of us have good luck as you.

our case

we are under EB2, after get LC, we file
140/485/AP/EAD to CSC on May 13th
Got fingerprint letter yesterday: June 18
FP appointment date: July 16th

Besides that, nothing happens to our case