140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC

globus said:
Till Aug10, the avg. wait time for approvals in the pilot program seemed to be about 2 mths. Since Aug. 10 there are no apporvals posted on the board for RD beyond June 10. Any rumours or speculations on whether the pilot program is still active?

My RD is 6/11 and the pilot program is supposed to approve petitions within 90 days, so I am still hopefull for the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Time to get a receipt

Any idea how much time it takes to get a receipt back from USCIS after filing the AOS paperwork. My lawyers have filed the 140 and 485 papers in the same envelope about a week back and we still haven't heard from USCIS.

-buzz

buzzingbee said:
Any idea how much time it takes to get a receipt back from USCIS after filing the AOS paperwork. My lawyers have filed the 140 and 485 papers in the same envelope about a week back and we still haven't heard from USCIS.

-buzz
2-3 weeks

Its been Silent here

Any new approvals lately through the pilot ? I havent heard anything for the past 3 or 4 days...........

FP filing fee missing..

Hi,

RD/ND for I485/EAD/AP for both for myself and mywife is Aug 9th.

Online satus against my I485 says that they did not receive the FP filing fee against my case and it has been on hold, but yesterday I got FP notices for both myself and my wife. I was little confused. Is that they later found my filing fee and sent an FP notice but did not update the online status? FP appt date: Oct 16th at san jose.

Just curious! Did it happened to any of you?

Hi gsivasub,

I'm in the same boat as you are. My RD is 6/10 and ND is 6/14. My FP was on 7/26. Every time I see a 140/485 approval for a ND later than mine, I get the jitters. I have put my email id in the auto notification (LUD), but I still check my case status online 5 times a day. The tension is unbearable.

There ought to be some sort of counselling for this. :)

Small consolation. The San Jose office dates still indicate that they are processing I-485 apps dated April 1, 2004 .
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=72

Last edited by a moderator:
How is 'District Office' and 'Service center' are diffrent?
Sanjose District Office is not same as California Cervice Center?
why both processing dates are showing different?

Thanks
-Greeny

Last edited by a moderator:
quizfan said:
Hi gsivasub,

I'm in the same boat as you are. My RD is 6/10 and ND is 6/14. My FP was on 7/26. Every time I see a 140/485 approval for a ND later than mine, I get the jitters. I have put my email id in the auto notification (LUD), but I still check my case status online 5 times a day. The tension is unbearable.

There ought to be some sort of counselling for this. :)

Small consolation. The San Jose office dates still indicate that they are processing I-485 apps dated April 1, 2004 .
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=72

Hi Quizfan,
I know what you are talking about....I check the status too almost every 3 hours.....We should have someone scan the data for approvals ( using anaconda) for Apr-Aug 2004 to see what percentage of cases have been approved.

Anyways, as for the San Jose office processing the April cases, our petitions will go there only if they are transferred from the CSC. Is that a right assumption ?

Greeny said:
How is 'District Office' and 'Service center' are diffrent?
Sanjose District Office is not same as California Cervice Center?
why both processing dates are showing different?

Thanks
-Greeny
AFAIK, Some applicatons are sent to SJ and other local offices randomly from CSC office. I assume most applications get process at CSC.

Thank you Ganesha1.
Would they notify the applicat or his attorney in case file is tranasfered to local office?

Thanks
-Suresh

Greeny said:
Thank you Ganesha1.
Would they notify the applicat or his attorney in case file is tranasfered to local office?

Thanks
-Suresh
Greeny, I do not know about that.

receipt

My lawyer mailed my I140/I485 to USCIC a month ago. Still have not got receipt. I started to panic. Shall I keep waiting or there is something the lawyer can do?

Did you get a FP notice? Mine was filed on 8/31 and we never received a receipt, however I received FP notice on 8/20 for me and my wife.

No FP notice for me either. In your FP notice, is there a case no. referenced? Is the FP notice mailed to you or your lawyer?

Receiving FP notice

Just notice in LUD , CSC sending FP notice

I 140/485 RD June 16th

EAD/AP approved.
EB3 (labor substitute)

LUD changes 9/17,9/20 and 9/23

Does anyone have the same experience ?

fight4gc said:
No FP notice for me either. In your FP notice, is there a case no. referenced? Is the FP notice mailed to you or your lawyer?

Hey Guys

Don't panic yet. My I-140 and 485 were concurrently applied (in the same packet) on Aug 25th. However, it was only on Sept 16th that I recvd. the WAC numbers from my attorney.

Immediately I created an online profile @ USCISs' website. To my surprise, the next day I got an email stating that on Sept 17th, they sent FP notices for my wife and me.

So wait for a few more days. Also, from the other forums I understand that the CSC Pilot program is still on. So keep your fingers crossed ppl.

-buzz

Yeah right. Count 2 months from the date of your ND to get an approval if you are lucky. Or else, if there is an RFE, that is fine too for the approval.

Good Luck

Ananya123 said:
Yeah right. Count 2 months from the date of your ND to get an approval if you are lucky. Or else, if there is an RFE, that is fine too for the approval.

Good Luck
Does anyone know that if they are picking "Random" cases or "All" who applied in one package are eligible for the Pilot? What happens to people who do not get picked -- do they go to the end of the other long queue?! [ Hope not !]

Yes, INS is picking cases randomly for the pilot. Not all EB2 cases that are sent in one packet are picked up for the pilot. My case is one of those not picked up. I think they go to the end of the long queue. Two people whose RD and ND was the same as me got approved in about two months and I'm still waiting after about five months.