Attorney for i730?

We have already submitted everything three weeks ago but he didn’t put our case in administrative process, because this case not require any AP.
If visa officer marked AP box on the given 221g slip and told you at the end of your interview that you will undergo AP, you will definitely undergo AP and i think it takes time for status to be changed and it will remain refused until the process gets resolved.

If visa officer marked AP box on the given 221g slip and told you at the end of your interview that you will undergo AP, you will definitely undergo AP and i think it takes time for status to be changed and it will remain refused until the process gets resolved.
No, this is not like that. If further process required, the embassy notify the applicant via email and changes the status from Refused to Administrative Process. That box clearly indicates “You will be notified if further administrative process needed.” So in our case, it’s not like that.

No, this is not like that. If further process required, the embassy notify the applicant via email and changes the status from Refused to Administrative Process. That box clearly indicates “You will be notified if further administrative process needed.” So in our case, it’s not like that.
Ok insha Allah, i hope everything goes well

You also get ready, visa officer will definitely told you that they will send you an email in which they required some additional information, which is called DS-5535.

Wait for the interview. Status will change from Transit to Ready. And after Ready status, it will take 2 weeks to receive interview email.

Hello everyone, I hope there is someone who can help me with my problem, I'm an Asylee from Afghanistan and had filed I-730 for my husband who is living in Germany( my husband is living in Germany for 4 years and he is having blue passport or German travel document), recently my I-730 has been approved and it is getting ready for interview process, there is a rumor says that US embassy will not issue visa on blue passport or Travel Document, is that true? if yes then what the solution for this problem?

Hello everyone, I hope there is someone who can help me with my problem, I'm an Asylee from Afghanistan and had filed I-730 for my husband who is living in Germany( my husband is living in Germany for 4 years and he is having blue passport or German travel document), recently my I-730 has been approved and it is getting ready for interview process, there is a rumor says that US embassy will not issue visa on blue passport or Travel Document, is that true? if yes then what the solution for this problem?
He can go with afghani passport also. That passport can also be used instead of Travel Document. As far as travel document is concerned, government issue such to someone for travel. So I do not think that US embassy will not issue a visa on that.

Hi everyone, I need help please. The embassy sent me an interview date for January, the problem is I can’t log in to pay fees or complete the ds-260 . I am getting this message, how do I go about this so that I can complete the forms on time?

Summary Information​

To process your case, please schedule an interview with the U.S. Consular Section or USCIS office. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...visa-process/interview/interview-prepare.html

Hi everyone, I need help please. The embassy sent me an interview date for January, the problem is I can’t log in to pay fees or complete the ds-260 . I am getting this message, how do I go about this so that I can complete the forms on time?

Summary Information​

To process your case, please schedule an interview with the U.S. Consular Section or USCIS office. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...visa-process/interview/interview-prepare.html
what is your visa category?