• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi everyone,
I need to go to the USA before July in order to activate my green card.
Is it possible to go back to my country after activating my green card or do I need to receive the physical green card before.

For example, I would like to activate my green card at the beginning of June, stay 1 week in New york, then go back to France and prepare all my stuff before moving definitely to America in August.
Yes, you can depart from the US immediately following your LPR status activation, you do not need to wait for the physical GC before leaving. Your visa, upon endorsement becomes a temporary GC valid for one year from the endorsement date.

When I get the interview date it is very short time period. and medical appointments was not there so Hospital said it is ok and after interview I can submit the report to embassy. I told that to visa officer as well. so they gave me a paper with instruction to submit the pending docs soon. then i submited it and still waiting there response. and no update yet.
Oh I see don’t worry they will response as soon as possible

Do you have to bring with you a degree that you got after sending the ds260 to the interview? I wrote in the ds260 that i still have no degree at that moment ( PS : a degree above high-school degree)

Ur embassy is Riyadh & r u DQ
SriLanka Colombo Embassy as everyone knows that they won’t send DRQ email or DQ mail anymore , I sent mail for KCC so they says our DS260 is being processing so let them allow several weeks that’s all they says

SriLanka Colombo Embassy as everyone knows that they won’t send DRQ email or DQ mail anymore , I sent mail for KCC so they says our DS260 is being processing so let them allow several weeks that’s all they says
You won't get 2NL until your DS-260 form is processed. There are no anymore Document Request notifications as KCC changed the process on December 9th. You can email KCC for status. They will have less time to process DS-260 if they are answering emails, assuming that is done by the same department which is less likely.

@DV2020EU44 hey there!!! Sorry for inconvenience!!!! Only document qualified cases are getting 2nl ????
They do not send any emails regarding DQ but obviously they need to process your DS.
As it was mentioned in KCCs email they sent to you, your DS is not processed yet.

You can inquire with them again in 1-2 weeks.

You won't get 2NL until your DS-260 form is processed. There are no anymore Document Request notifications as KCC changed the process on December 9th. You can email KCC for status. They will have less time to process DS-260 if they are answering emails, assuming that is done by the same department which is less likely.
Thanks you so much for you reply really thanks a lot once again …!!! As you said i also agree with you that they will have less time for processing then why still they are not sending if they are processing ds 260 according the CN we would get for now but they are processing according the ds260 submitted order because higher than our case number has got 2nl its being 15 days since our CN became current……!!! ☹️

Is it okay to mail KCC again already mailed before 10 days ?? Is it okay to mail again and ask regarding our CASE ?? Please response @Sm1smom
You really need to stop tagging me in your posts or imploring me to respond to your questions. It should be obvious to you by now that I no longer answer any of your questions following the series of back to back crappy posts you directed at me back on Feb. 1st (to be precise) when you were told the desperation you’re displaying all over the place made it easy for you to fall for a scammer claiming to be Simon (a scam that was quite obvious to many others). The same desperation which you you’re still displaying by the way. This was after the countless number of direct posts/questions from you which I had patiently responded to/answered!
Plus, you hardly follow the advice provided on what you should do after you’ve asked a question anyway, you’ll still go ahead and do precisely what you had wanted to do prior to asking your question, which makes me wonder what was the point of your asking in the first place. So yes, you need to stop tagging me.