• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Thanks you so much for you reply really thanks a lot once again …!!! As you said i also agree with you that they will have less time for processing then why still they are not sending if they are processing ds 260 according the CN we would get for now but they are processing according the ds260 submitted order because higher than our case number has got 2nl its being 15 days since our CN became current……!!! ☹️
The start of DS-260 processing is according to the submission date, and it does have a sense. Otherwise someone with low case number could jam the process if it doesn't submit DS-260.

How long DS-260 processing will take depends on many factors, like the complexity of the case, if DS-260 is unlocked with some major change if applicants are added later, etc...

Hello ! I'm EU18XXX. Due to the fact that I forgot to mention some personal data in the DS260, I requested its unlock on 01 Feb 2022.
1. Will this make it difficult to process DS260?
2. According to VB in April the case is current. When should I receive 2NL?

The start of DS-260 processing is according to the submission date, and it does have a sense. Otherwise someone with low case number could jam the process if it doesn't submit DS-260.

How long DS-260 processing will take depends on many factors, like the complexity of the case, if DS-260 is unlocked with some major change if applicants are added later, etc...
Got it thank you so much….!!! But we never did any change or ask to unlock once we submitted but there was a minor error that we use in our country a person surname as first name so mistakenly we applied in that method when we apply for lottery in entrant form so will it be the reason for delay or sometime that me be not a issue right also as you said they processes accordingly submission so once our turn comes we may get. I hoppe so

Thanks you so much for your explanation….!! Thanks once again I’m really sorry if I was so mean… and for inconsistency

Hello guys, does anyone have any experience with Afidavit form I-134? I’m wondering what should I do with it, once my sponsor fill out all the paperwork? Should I submit it for approval or just print it out and take it with me on an interview? Thanks in advance!

Hello guys, does anyone have any experience with Afidavit form I-134? I’m wondering what should I do with it, once my sponsor fill out all the paperwork? Should I submit it for approval or just print it out and take it with me on an interview? Thanks in advance!
You take the I-134 and the applicable supporting documents along to your interview.

You take the I-134 and the applicable supporting documents along to your interview.
Hello please can you explain to me what is the I-134?
Is it necessary to submit or bring during the interview another document in addition to the Ds260?
what is the I-134?
Thank you for your reply.

Hello please can you explain to me what is the I-134?
Is it necessary to submit or bring during the interview another document in addition to the Ds260?
what is the I-134?
Form I-134 is an affidavit of support which some embassies require applicants to present when they show up for their interview. In general, we recommend all applicants (including those interviewing at embassies where this is not expressly listed) have the I-134 on hand (when they show up for their interview) as a means of demonstrating they will not become a public charge and start applying for benefit benefits which they’re not eligible for when they get to the US.

Hi,
1)Is there any potential delay for the mailing of my Green Card if I change my US address upon arrival in the US. My host has relocated.

Can I (Principal Applicant) travel before my derivatives?

Thanks

Form I-134 is an affidavit of support which some embassies require applicants to present when they show up for their interview. In general, we recommend all applicants (including those interviewing at embassies where this is not expressly listed) have the I-134 on hand (when they show up for their interview) as a means of demonstrating they will not become a public charge and start applying for benefit benefits which they’re not eligible for when they get to the US.
How do I get Form I-134?
Does this I-134 form also apply to candidates who already have a host family who will take care of them in the US?

How do I get Form I-134?
Does this I-134 form also apply to candidates who already have a host family who will take care of them in the US?
Here is the form and the instructions:
If you have a host family in the US, one of them should fill this form in and send in the supporting documents as well (by email is fine, just make sure it's signed) . Just saying 'I have a host family in the US' with no proof of support doesn't mean anything.

Hello ! I'm EU18XXX. Due to the fact that I forgot to mention some personal data in the DS260, I requested its unlock on 01 Feb 2022.
1. Will this make it difficult to process DS260?
2. According to VB in April the case is current. When should I receive 2NL?
Some changes to DS-260 trigger more extensive background checks and processing. For example, if you add that military experience in Iraq, or travel history to Afghanistan, or add/remove dependants... it will take a longer time to process. If you permutated number in date when you completed Pottery master class in education, mistyped address where you lived 10 years ago then it is considered a minor change, and shouldn't result in extended processing time.

Unfortunately, the truth is that nobody knows how they work, or even if they know I believe they won't be able to disclose it.

Unele modificări aduse DS-260 declanșează verificări și procesări mai extinse ale antecedentelor. De exemplu, dacă adăugați acea experiență militară în Irak sau istoricul călătoriilor în Afganistan sau adăugați/eliminați persoanele aflate în întreținere... procesarea va dura mai mult. Dacă ați modificat numărul în data la care ați finalizat cursul de master de ceramică în educație, ați introdus greșit adresa unde ați locuit acum 10 ani, atunci aceasta este considerată o modificare minoră și nu ar trebui să aibă ca rezultat prelungirea timpului de procesare.

Din păcate, adevărul este că nimeni nu știe cum lucrează, sau chiar dacă știe, cred că nu va putea dezvălui.
Thank you, Atg ! The second question ?

I have submitted my DS260 on 23 rd May and got DQ ed on Middle of November. But have been waiting for 2NL. I m DV 2022 from Asian region.
Please any one received 2NL who Submitted the DS 260 on 23 May and got DQ ed please response.

What should I do to expedite the getting interview schedule?
Thank you

I have submitted my DS260 on 23 rd May and got DQ ed on Middle of November. But have been waiting for 2NL. I m DV 2022 from Asian region.
Please any one received 2NL who Submitted the DS 260 on 23 May and got DQ ed please response.

Thank you
YOUR CN & EMBASSY...

Thank you
What is your CN ???

Thank you
What is your Case Number?
DQ is what?