• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Only

I see, so does that mean selecting Diversity Program on the i148(the AOS form) means that it is automatically seen as an expedited process?
I have the same question
Like @Blade_ already stated, all DV based AOS applications are automatically expedited. USCIS is aware of the fact that DV based AOS applications are time limited, hence they do their best to adjudicate those cases within the applicable FY. DV based cases get fast-tracked compared to other types of AOS applications which typically take much longer. Of course, there have been a couple of DV based applications which did not get adjudicated within their applicable FY year in the past, most of those are due to inability for the applicant to clear the background check - there's nothing USCIS could have do in those cases.

Hello guys! I have a question regarding the inquiry to KCC about the DV fee payment receipt. Last Thursday I sent them a request to provide me with a copy of the receipt as it has been almost a month since it was cashed.

Today I got a second email from KCC (The first one was automatic):

“Thank you for your inquiry.

In order for the Kentucky Consular Center to assist with inquiries regarding a specific Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center does not have the authority to tell you whether or not your specific case will be disqualified. Only a consular officer can do that at the time of your visa interview. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center. For additional information, please refer to the following websites:
…..”

And no attachment.

Please help me to figure out if they failed to find the case number/full name/date of birth in my letter which I did include, or is it simply a confirmation of my inquiry?

Should I wait for the third email?

Hello guys! I have a question regarding the inquiry to KCC about the DV fee payment receipt. Last Thursday I sent them a request to provide me with a copy of the receipt as it has been almost a month since it was cashed.

In order for the Kentucky Consular Center to assist with inquiries regarding a specific Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center does not have the authority to tell you whether or not your specific case will be disqualified. Only a consular officer can do that at the time of your visa interview. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center. For additional information, please refer to the following websites:
…..”

And no attachment.

Please help me to figure out if they failed to find the case number/full name/date of birth in my letter which I did include, or is it simply a confirmation of my inquiry?

Its simply a cofirmation of your inquiry. When you email them you need to send the "Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry"..if not they want provide you with any answer but send that template response you have received

Its simply a cofirmation of your inquiry. When you email them you need to send the "Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry"..if not they want provide you with any answer but send that template response you have received
I’m sorry I’m afraid I didn’t fully understand your answer. Do you imply that they did or did not accept my inquiry? Should I send a new request or just wait? Thank you

…..”

And no attachment.

I’m sorry I’m afraid I didn’t fully understand your answer. Do you imply that they did or did not accept my inquiry? Should I send a new request or just wait? Thank you
All you got is a boiler plate response which has nothing to do with the request you put in. So just send them a new email, with no reference to their response or your previous email to them. Follow the instructions regarding "Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry" when you send the new email.

All you got is a boiler plate response which has nothing to do with the request you put in. So just send them a new email, with no reference to their response or your previous email to them. Follow the instructions regarding "Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry" when you send the new email.
Thank you!

Hello,
I have the same problem about still not receiving the receipt.
Do you have like a template for me to request the receipt from KCC through Email?
Thank you!

Hello,
I have the same problem about still not receiving the receipt.
Do you have like a template for me to request the receipt from KCC through Email?
Thank you!
In your email, remember to include:
1. The Principal Applicant's full name
2. Complete case number
3. Date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry.

I was about to go to the biometric appointment but i have to reschedule my appointment because my waiver is still in pending status
So you’re not yet in visitor’s status contrary to what you stated/claimed in your previous post. Your COS application is pending. You’re still in J1 status.
FYI: rescheduling a USCSI appointment is not as simple as it sounds. It could end up being several months down the road before a new appointment gets rescheduled.

Ok. The holiday period may be one of the reasons for the delayed receipt. You can email KCC and request for a copy of the payment receipt to be emailed.
I sent my AOS payment ($330) on October 26 and the cashier's check was cashed on Oct 28, I emailed KCC to email me the receipt, but they said they have not received the payment. SO, what should I do?
Did KCC sent the receipt or USCIS?

I sent my AOS payment ($330) on October 26 and the cashier's check was cashed on Oct 28, I emailed KCC to email me the receipt, but they said they have not received the payment. SO, what should I do?
Did KCC sent the receipt or USCIS?
DV Administrative fee receipt gets sent by the KCC.

Couple of questions for you:
1. Which address did you send the fee payment to?
2. Who was the cashier's check made payable to?
3. When did you email KCC to request the payment receipt?
4. When did KCC send back the above referenced response?
5. Did you include a SASE with the payment?

Hello @Sm1smom,

I noticed that DV Timeline tracker opens in "View only" mode. Has something changed?
What is the current protocol to enter information there?

Thank you!
Yes, the spreadsheet is no longer available for editing by the general public due to the constant mess that was being created on the spreadsheet (through sorting/filtering). Users needing to edit the spreadsheet will need to login in order to do so. Such users will need to send in an access request in order to get an editing right - access request can be sent directly via the spreadsheet itself or by sending an email address via PM.

1. St. Louis Missouri 63197-9000
2. US Department of State
3. I emailed them on last Friday, and they respond to it on this Monday
4. On Monday, yesterday
5. Yes, I did include SASE, a self-stamped envelope

1. St. Louis Missouri 63197-9000
2. US Department of State
3. I emailed them on last Friday, and they respond to it on this Monday
4. On Monday, yesterday
5. Yes, I did include SASE, a self-stamped en

I don't know what to do, I don't mind sending the cashier's check again, but do they going to receive it this time? (Maybe?), I don't know what mistakes I did, but I double check everything