• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

It's around OC13**

Been trying for years to get Australian PR but looks like this green card lottery is my second shot
Considering Sydney embassy may not open at all, your only two options (to give yourself the best chance) are to try transfer to Fiji or take your chance with the law suit, so its really up to you. Transferring to Fiji will most likely be significantly cheaper as well as more guaranteed since they're actually processing them it sounds like.

Hi. I submitted my DS260 July 19th and documents in October even though that is irrelevant now. I decided to email KCC last week as hadn't heard anything and got a reply on Friday
Thank you for your inquiry.

Records indicate you have submitted a complete and valid DS-260 application for each family member, and you have provided all required documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

So looks like they are not emailing responses so for peace of mind I would email them to check as I wish I had've emailed a while ago now to stop me thinking about it lol.

I'm in similar situation I submitted DS260 and documents on the 2nd July.

I haven't received a "Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available." so was also wondering what the status of my DS260 processing was.

I also got the "Records indicate you have submitted a complete and valid DS-260 application for each family member, and you have provided all required documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing."

Does anyone know if this means my DS-260 is processed from their end and ready for scheduling when my number becomes current?

My case number is OC24XX.

I'm in similar situation I submitted DS260 and documents on the 2nd July.

I haven't received a "Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available." so was also wondering what the status of my DS260 processing was.

I also got the "Records indicate you have submitted a complete and valid DS-260 application for each family member, and you have provided all required documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing."

Does anyone know if this means my DS-260 is processed from their end and ready for scheduling when my number becomes current?

My case number is OC24XX.
Hi. Yes that means you are DQ'd. You can even see some posts on BritSimons website in questions and others have asked the same thing using that email response and he has confirmed it. But yes I would've like the Congratulations email you are now DQ'd as well. Good luck

I just had a question.....my case is 2022oc15xx....I mean would they go this high considering if you see the numbers....I would be lucky if they cross this cut off....

Hi everyone we had our interview last week they didn't ask much and at the end said all looks good and approved. Gave us a slip with notice saying visa approved. He did say passport will be issued with the visa in the next few days. I didnt post here until i would receive the passport. However the status on ceac has been ready for few days but turned to refused for main applicant. Has anyone experienced this with theirs? @Sm1smom or @Britsimon any thoughts on this?

Heya. Yeah it sure is a tricky one. If there was a suit in April/May that would've been easier to decide. So you leaning towards a yes for tomorrow?
I really don't know tbh. It seems like a longshot for our numbers to go current, but then i'd be kicking myself if all numbers did go current and didn't join the lawsuit.

Hi everyone we had our interview last week they didn't ask much and at the end said all looks good and approved. Gave us a slip with notice saying visa approved. He did say passport will be issued with the visa in the next few days. I didnt post here until i would receive the passport. However the status on ceac has been ready for few days but turned to refused for main applicant. Has anyone experienced this with theirs? @Sm1smom or @Britsimon any thoughts on this?

@Samfj Have they returned the main applicant's passport with the visa? If not then you should follow up with the embassy. My sister got her visa the following day of the interview (but this was before covid).

no they took everyones passport and said will return with visa so we were waiting its only been 5 working days, but the status on ceac was a worry, it says refused for main applicant and the rest of us it is still on ready

I really don't know tbh. It seems like a longshot for our numbers to go current, but then i'd be kicking myself if all numbers did go current and didn't join the lawsuit.
Running out of time aren't we? I think I'm not going to join - not because I don't think it's the right thing to do, but because it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen for me.

I do also have other options if need be - I may be able to interview in NZ, Canada or London due to multiple citizenships, although who knows what international travel will look like in the coming months.

It's easy for me to say, but I would be all in if circumstances were different for me - I keep thinking the Sydney lawsuit could help people like us with higher numbers to jump the queue. It's just a case of hoping KCC get back to work & make everybody current...

Good luck if you decide to go ahead with it.

They’re probably getting ready to issue the visas (a temporary “refused” is a normal step before the visas get issued).

Running out of time aren't we? I think I'm not going to join - not because I don't think it's the right thing to do, but because it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen for me.

I do also have other options if need be - I may be able to interview in NZ, Canada or London due to multiple citizenships, although who knows what international travel will look like in the coming months.

It's easy for me to say, but I would be all in if circumstances were different for me - I keep thinking the Sydney lawsuit could help people like us with higher numbers to jump the queue. It's just a case of hoping KCC get back to work & make everybody current...

Good luck if you decide to go ahead with it.
Yes same here, i'm not going to join either. Gdluck Daz and the rest of you joining the lawsuit. I really hope you all get through.

Hey guys, my case number should be current around May but I'm currently living in Sydney as a Fijian citizen.

Should I just move back to Fiji and update my DS 260 to maximise my chances of getting an interview?
Bula. I think based on the current stats, it would be better if you opted to be interviewed in Suva. All the best!!

Wow, I was looking at the Visa Bulletin for Feb 2022 and really surprised that OC and SA current case numbers are not progressing from Feb to March. Although other regions are hardly moving as well. That's a bit worrying. They really need to pick up the pace for April.

Along with Jesse's interview on Britsimons channel, I found the immpact litigation channels were pretty good videos if you're still on the fence about joining a lawsuit. They're a little cheaper and still onboarding, and I think will have a second onboarding later in the year.

no they took everyones passport and said will return with visa so we were waiting its only been 5 working days, but the status on ceac was a worry, it says refused for main applicant and the rest of us it is still

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220128-052831_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220128-052831_Chrome.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 41