• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

Just signed up with Jesse, my wallet is crying but hopefully my future will be better cause of it, definitely worth it in the long run. Appreciate the work you are doing for us Jesse and look forward to getting this started, good to hear that more "evidence" is being released, I'm sure we all want this resolved asap!

Just signed up with Jesse, my wallet is crying but hopefully my future will be better cause of it, definitely worth it in the long run. Appreciate the work you are doing for us Jesse and look forward to getting this started, good to hear that more "evidence" is being released, I'm sure we all want this resolved asap!
Welcome aboard. I am "all in" for you and our clients. There's a way to fix this and we can play nice or play nasty, but play to win nevertheless. Talk soon.

Has anyone checked for SUVA 86 cases is ready, however, only 35 cases are current according to ceac data....what does this mean. The rest of the cases out of 86 which is 51 is yet to become current?
This is interesting. Hopefully, this is positive for us Fiji people.

Yeah same signed up over the weekend, had a good think about it and the options and well at this point I think it’s a way forward in the process.

Hi all. DV202223XX. Just wondering if there are any others in the OC region with high CN like mine who will join Jesse's lawsuit please? Also thoughts if OC will go current this year? Cheers

Hi, Do we know which month DS-260 submission KCC is processing currently. We submitted our DS-260 in september and have not heard yet.
Hi. I submitted my DS260 July 19th and documents in October even though that is irrelevant now. I decided to email KCC last week as hadn't heard anything and got a reply on Friday
Thank you for your inquiry.

Records indicate you have submitted a complete and valid DS-260 application for each family member, and you have provided all required documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

So looks like they are not emailing responses so for peace of mind I would email them to check as I wish I had've emailed a while ago now to stop me thinking about it lol.

Hi all. DV202223XX. Just wondering if there are any others in the OC region with high CN like mine who will join Jesse's lawsuit please? Also thoughts if OC will go current this year? Cheers
I hope they do, even if it’s just in September. Will help those of us doing AOS that’s for sure!

Seems like it's anyone's guess Daz.

Jesse seems pretty convinced the VB numbers will move but I suspect with your number (mine too), you'd better hope they make the entire region current in June / July, which they have done in the past. At that point you'll need to worry about them scheduling you for an interview (quickly) and I wouldn't mind betting the only chance of that happening in Australia is if you're one of Jesse's (Sydney) plaintiffs.

The question really is: how much will you be kicking yourself if you do become current and only Jesse's people get the interview? I haven't signed up yet either, but that's the question I keep asking myself...

Seems like it's anyone's guess Daz.

Jesse seems pretty convinced the VB numbers will move but I suspect with your number (mine too), you'd better hope they make the entire region current in June / July, which they have done in the past. At that point you'll need to worry about them scheduling you for an interview (quickly) and I wouldn't mind betting the only chance of that happening in Australia is if you're one of Jesse's (Sydney) plaintiffs.

The question really is: how much will you be kicking yourself if you do become current and only Jesse's people get the interview? I haven't signed up yet either, but that's the question I keep asking myself...
Cheers Matt. Yeah that's what I keep telling myself if it goes current and your not on a lawsuit you'd be gutted. Even if it went current in August or September we would be fine for an interview with Jesse.

Hey Daz i'm also 23xx. I think there's a number of us on this forum with similar case numbers. I'm not too sure what to do either as no one can predict whether our CN will go current. I also belive the cut off date to Join Jesse's lawsuit is tomorrow 25/1

Hey guys, my case number should be current around May but I'm currently living in Sydney as a Fijian citizen.

Should I just move back to Fiji and update my DS 260 to maximise my chances of getting an interview?

I've just been looking at the numbers xyz. From the CEAC data on 1st Jan, about 70 people from our region have advanced to an embassy. Zero in Sydney but around 50 of the 70 are from Fiji....

Last edited:
Hey guys, my case number should be current around May but I'm currently living in Sydney as a Fijian citizen.

Should I just move back to Fiji and update my DS 260 to maximise my chances of getting an interview?
If it were me I would 100 % do this - Fiji are moving well and if you have an address/somewhere to stay then you don't even need to fly back until you get the interview date...

Reactions: TWI

Duh obviously....I would honestly advice anyone that has citizenship or pr in any other country to try to make it to the other country so you have a better chance.... btw what's ur case no#???

Hey Daz i'm also 23xx. I think there's a number of us on this forum with similar case numbers. I'm not too sure what to do either as no one can predict whether our CN will go current. I also belive the cut off date to Join Jesse's lawsuit is tomorrow 25/1
Heya. Yeah it sure is a tricky one. If there was a suit in April/May that would've been easier to decide. So you leaning towards a yes for tomorrow?

Duh obviously....I would honestly advice anyone that has citizenship or pr in any other country to try to make it to the other country so you have a better chance.... btw what's ur case no#???

It's around OC13**

Been trying for years to get Australian PR but looks like this green card lottery is my second shot