• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

Thanks so much for the zoom Jesse. I think the lawsuit makes a lot of sense. I just need to figure out if it's worth rolling the dice that KCC start making enough people current to include me.
I am the same -- I am OC21xx so not sure if my case will go current even if I join the lawsuit...

Hi all, and @blesjm1 .

Sorry, a little confused. What is the difference between the lawsuits?
Not sure I completely understand, but the lawsuit we have planned for OC is specifically directed and focused on the consulate's "zero interview" policy on top of the macro issues harming all DV2022. We can win for OC in multiple ways by 1) getting the consulate to adopt a flexible interview policy (reassignment or makeshift location during the move); and 2) agreeing to reassign/transfer cases immediately. This lawsuit will be narrowly tailored and limited to a small number of plaintiffs.

Hi, Do we know which month DS-260 submission KCC is processing currently. We submitted our DS-260 in september and have not heard yet.

Hello, OC21xx here.

DS260 Submitted May 2021
Request for further documents received September 14th (I was issued a new passport since my original application and stupidly did not include a copy of that one when submitting documents)
No contact since then.

In researching just now I put in my case number somewhere and a pop up showed as my case being with the NVC.
I can't remember what page it was though, it's not the CEAC as that shows invalid case number if I enter it there. Any idea what page it may have been ? Went through my history and can't seem to find the page again.

Reading the comments here I am now aware of the Sydney situation. Also the state gov website has a statement about the backlog of cases at the NVC

So I guess my question is, outside the current extenuating circumstances, does everything seem normal with my case and where can I track the NVC- Transit process just in case? Thank you!

Hello, OC21xx here.

DS260 Submitted May 2021
Request for further documents received September 14th (I was issued a new passport since my original application and stupidly did not include a copy of that one when submitting documents)
No contact since then.

In researching just now I put in my case number somewhere and a pop up showed as my case being with the NVC.
I can't remember what page it was though, it's not the CEAC as that shows invalid case number if I enter it there. Any idea what page it may have been ? Went through my history and can't seem to find the page again.

Reading the comments here I am now aware of the Sydney situation. Also the state gov website has a statement about the backlog of cases at the NVC

So I guess my question is, outside the current extenuating circumstances, does everything seem normal with my case and where can I track the NVC- Transit process just in case? Thank you!
It is probably the CEAC page you checked, remember to enter the CN without the zeros like 2022OC123

Has anyone lately received 2nl for suva embassy (fiji) and tell which date they submitted their Ds260 as I think interview is schedule by date of submission not CN as I submitted on june 16th and ready for scheduling email recieved on 23rd December but still havent received 2nl.my CN is 2**.

This might be a silly question.. I'm about to move house next month (same suburb, different street). Should I unlock my DS-260?
I'm sure in normal times you could just update it at the interview but now I'm nervous about either unlocking my form and causing delay or rocking the boat during a potential interview.

I also need to renew my passport, life admin at it's finest.

This might be a silly question.. I'm about to move house next month (same suburb, different street). Should I unlock my DS-260?
I'm sure in normal times you could just update it at the interview but now I'm nervous about either unlocking my form and causing delay or rocking the boat during a potential interview.

I also need to renew my passport, life admin at it's finest.
No you don't need to unlock the form for this. You can update your address at the time of your interview.

Hello, OC21xx here.

DS260 Submitted May 2021
No contact since then.

Good to hear you got into the CEAC site :) As far as if your case seems normal, everything sounds normal. I asked others about the ""At NCV" the other day, and it seems that it will say that until you have an interview scheduled. So there really isn't very much to even track considering everyone in aus is still just on "At NVC".

Good to hear you got into the CEAC site :) As far as if your case seems normal, everything sounds normal. I asked others about the ""At NCV" the other day, and it seems that it will say that until you have an interview scheduled. So there really isn't very much to even track considering everyone in aus is still just on "At NVC".
Ok great , thanks. No not much to track just good to see it's somewhere in the system I guess lol.

Hello, OC21xx here.

DS260 Submitted May 2021
No contact since then.

So I guess my question is, outside the current extenuating circumstances, does everything seem normal with my case and where can I track the NVC- Transit process just in case? Thank you

Has anyone checked for SUVA 86 cases is ready, however, only 35 cases are current according to ceac data....what does this mean. The rest of the cases out of 86 which is 51 is yet to become current?

Any other DV applicants from Auckland here?

With the whole of NZ going back to 'Red' tonight, it appears that the Consulate will stop all interviews (based on the update they have provided on the website). The Government's advice is clear that businesses and organizations can safely stay open in the new 'Red' setting (retail, hospitality, schools fully open), yet the Consulate is likely to stop all interviews. It seems likely that we will be in 'Red' for a few months as Omicron makes its way through. Is there anything we can do to help keep these interviews moving ahead (as a lot of other consulates around the world are doing)? Otherwise, we risk a year of zero DV cases for the year or a very reduced window of a few months at the end of the FY in the best case.

Any other DV applicants from Auckland here?

With the whole of NZ going back to 'Red' tonight, it appears that the Consulate will stop all interviews (based on the update they have provided on the website). The Government's advice is clear that businesses and organizations can safely stay open in the new 'Red' setting (retail, hospitality, schools fully open), yet the Consulate is likely to stop all interviews. It seems likely that we will be in 'Red' for a few months as Omicron makes its way through. Is there anything we can do to help keep these interviews moving ahead (as a lot of other consulates around the world are doing)? Otherwise, we risk a year of zero DV cases for the year or a very reduced window of a few months at the end of the FY in the best case.
There are two law suits that are both filing on the 1st of February (though one is targeted just at the Sydney embassy). Only way to keep them moving is going to be from joining one of those otherwise its out of our control and you just have to pray the embassys open and schedule you.

There are two law suits that are both filing on the 1st of February (though one is targeted just at the Sydney embassy). Only way to keep them moving is going to be from joining one of those otherwise its out of our control and you just have to pray the embassies open and schedule you.
Well the good news is that the government keeps releasing "evidence" that will help us (e.g., we fully expect to process all Employment-Based Immigrant visas). DOS is also back to a pre-pandemic pace of adjudication for other family based IV categories. Not a smoking gun, but these items provide both a basis to fight and opportunity to resolve the willful blindness of the government at this point for the DV2022 program (within Sydney and beyond).