• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2022 Selectees from Ghana

Yh so @Afrifa u can try that
You’re assuming OP knows the email address the agent used, right? Most agents typically do not list the applicant’s email address on the entry form for this reason - to hold selectees hostage until they’re paid. And by the way, the option for retrieving forgotten confirmation number is not a new tool. That has always been been for several years in the past.

I'm sure they are doing it according to date of submission @Sm1smom what's your take on this...my case number is AF5k I submitted my D260 2nd June I have not received DR yet should I submit my documents without request???????

I'm sure they are doing it according to date of submission @Sm1smom what's your take on this...my case number is AF5k I submitted my D260 2nd June I have not received DR yet should I submit my documents without request???????
Yes, that seems to be what is happening. And yes, you should go ahead and submit your documents. You’re not loosing anything by doing so.

Mos
While other Africa countries are getting DR n DQ n interviews appointments Ghana is get none so bad for my friends
of the Ghanaian winners have their ds260 managed by agents so you wouldn’t hear about their progress. Very few of us are here

From your

signature you submitted ds260 in June and you have DR?
Case Number : AF20XXX.
DS260 submission : 23-May-2021.
Document Request : 15-Nov-2021.
Document Sent: : 15-Nov-2021.
DQ Date :xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2NL Date :xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Interview Date :xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Visa Status :xxxxxxxxxxxxx