• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

So why then is KCC not DQing people with current CNs.
Did you bother reading my earlier post?

The mess up here is that there are 20 people at KCC doing a job requiring more people, and the pandemic has interrupted and backlogged things, and the DV21 lawsuit has used up resources that by this time would be being used on DV22, and in your example, the October person should be interviewing in October, but that’s just not happening right now. And I hate to bring more bad news, but what is good news for the 9k DV21 selectees who need to be processed this FY on judge mehta’s orders is bad news for you guys because it again means more resources (both KCC and embassy) are being diverted away from DV22 to DV21.

It’s also clear that they have been processing DS260 in receipt order. Not to be too circular about this but the instructions for selectees do actually tell you “Selected entrants are encouraged to complete the online DS-260 application immediately”

Why not pass the candidates who are currently DQ to the interview rather than waiting for the case number to be current !?

Why not pass the candidates who are currently DQ to the interview rather than waiting for the case number to be current !?
i answered that exact question from you already, if you can’t be bothered to read answers I won’t be bothered to post them.

DQ, because as I believe has been explained a number of times before, everyone is “equally current” once you are all current (and again this question is essentially meaningless anyway unless you are both at the same consulate). If you are all current the entire point is that visas are available for everyone below the cutoff. I don’t really understand why this is even an issue. To turn your question around, if someone takes three months after KCC sends a document request to send in their docs and therefore becomes DQ later than someone else who responded quickly, if they are both current is it still “fair” that the sloppy one gets an interview first?
Amazing ))
If someone get DR few month ago and did not act then yes
But at least these 5 month we should have DR.
thanks SusieQQQ for response

Hi Susie,

Could you see the below that they send as an auto reply:

"Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from ......"

1) They are clearly mentioning that interviews will be based on CN who have completed processing (DQed). Does it mean that they will follow this or what you explained is what is going to happen?

Hi Susie,

Could you see the below that they send as an auto reply:

"Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from ......"

1) They are clearly mentioning that interviews will be based on CN who have completed processing (DQed). Does it mean that they will follow this or what you explained is what is going to happen?
It’s the same thing. They are scheduled based on which case numbers are current in a particular month.

Sorry in advance for asking a question that has been probably been asked a thousand times...

In May this year I found out I was selected for further processing for the DV2022 -- and in early June I submitted the DV260 form. It's not clear to me if/when/how the KCC is going to get back to me for scheduling the consular interview.

- Is there an estimated timeframe on when to hear from KCC?

- If I understand correctly they select more people than the actual number of available visas for that year, so there's the possibility of not actually getting the DV. Are they going to communicate whether or not the consular interview is going to take place? Or they only contact in case the interview is actually getting scheduled?

- And how are they going to contact? Email? Or should I keep checking the entry status page?

People who have submitted their ds260s in July (mine 13th July). According to what we see, they are processing ds260s in the submission date order, and it takes them approx 10 days to jump from one day to another, now they have reached 19th May as we can see. I am sure thousands are before me, so by the time they reach processing July submissions, it will mean waiting for infinity and maybe the fiscal year will finish before reaching the end of June submissions. Shall I give up knowing that I am 2022AS00011XXX ?

People who have submitted their ds260s in July (mine 13th July). According to what we see, they are processing ds260s in the submission date order, and it takes them approx 10 days to jump from one day to another, now they have reached 19th May as we can see. I am sure thousands are before me, so by the time they reach processing July submissions, it will mean waiting for infinity and maybe the fiscal year will finish before reaching the end of June submissions. Shall I give up knowing that I am 2022AS00011XXX ?
I think bulk of the DS were submitted in May so they will move faster June onwards. Your CN will be current next year so hopefully you will be DQed well before then.

I think bulk of the DS were submitted in May so they will move faster June onwards. Your CN will be current next year so hopefully you will be DQed well before then.
I appreciate your help and answer. I will be optimistic and I hope they will speed up.
Regards

Hi,
my case number is also 11xxx but in the EU region. Dont worry about the ds260 submission date too much. I've submitted mine in September. Being DQed is what's more important. KCC will catch up with ds260 submissions, they always do. There should be a significant backlog in their inbox by now, and to my understanding cases will be DQed according to processed ds260s, AND Case Numbers. Look at previous years' statistics and you will see in what order interviews are being scheduled, and visas being issued or refused. More worrying factors are the delays we are experiencing, due to DV2021 backlogs, and most importantly the Tier approach.

2022AF4xxx, I have not received document email, I want to abandon my case, in future will it still be considered immigrant intent if I tell KCC to stop processing my case now? we are moving to to Germany, I am no longer interested in DV.

Hello there!!!

that I wanted to ask DV2021 according to Judge Manhat almost their cases are over right. I saw ik bris sir page he has said that Dv2022 will be quick little because of dv2021 is over right. Confused

my case number is also 11xxx but in the EU region. Dont worry about the ds260 submission date too much. I've submitted mine in September. Being DQed is what's more important. KCC will catch up with ds260 submissions, they always do. There should be a significant backlog in their inbox by now, and to my understanding cases will be DQed according to processed ds260s, AND Case Numbers. Look at previous years' statistics and you will see in what order interviews are being scheduled, and visas being issued or refused. More worrying factors are the delays we are experiencing, due to DV2021 backlogs, and most importantly the Tier approach.
re