• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Ds 260 submitted on May 12
*No unlock*
Document requested Aug 19
Doc submitted on Aug 25(after a week)
...CN AF2XXX!
...been more than 6 weeks now, current this october...waiting for DQ :/

Should I inquire KCC about my documents? Can someone refer me a template how to do so? Thank you.
I should add I'm a single applicant...and from Ethiopia(interview location too).

Hello, thank you for this information. Do you have an idea for a case number? thank you...
Hello,

I did not understand your question.
The one who got interview in December his case number is AF400. He updated in sm1smom tracking sheet (page 106 in this thread, post # 2107)
I dont know case number for the tunisian guy.

Hi,
While sending documents, marriage certificate should be sent twice for husband and wife or just one file.
Thanks

Hello,

I did not understand your question.
The one who got interview in December his case number is AF400. He updated in sm1smom tracking sheet (page 106 in this thread, post # 2107)
I dont know case number for the tunisian guy.
Can you ask this person with the AF400 CN to properly update their timeline on the spreadsheet? The information they added is useless based on what they wrote there.

I'm the main applicant and when I was sending my documents I only submitted one marriage certificate in my name and not repeating for my husband thinking it's the same info. Do I need to send another one in my husband's name or I can ignore. Thanks

I'm the main applicant and when I was sending my documents I only submitted one marriage certificate in my name and not repeating for my husband thinking it's the same info. Do I need to send another one in my husband's name or I can ignore. Thanks
Curious why you think mom would give you a different answer to someone else for the same thing?

You'll need to re-submit all of your documents with two copies of the marriage certificate (one for each person) included.

You'll need to re-submit all of your documents with two copies of the marriage certificate (one for each person) included.
I only submitted one marriage certificate with both our names on it and I got the DQ email maybe it was just sheer dumb luck

I only submitted one marriage certificate with both our names on it and I got the DQ email maybe it was just sheer dumb luck
Maybe, because we know people have been asked to resend, or maybe it’s because you had both names on it. Make sure you have another copy for the interview as each applicant needs a full set of documents for their own case.

1)Three Interview Appointment (2NLs) today for Algeria. Screenshots attached.
2) Atleast four applicants also received document request today. All had submitted Ds260 on 19th May 2021.

Please do let me know if someone from KSA got interview appointment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211015-191749_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-191749_Telegram.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20211015-191719_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-191719_Telegram.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20211015-191724_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211015-191724_Telegram.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 108
1)Three Interview Appointment (2NLs) today for Algeria. Screenshots attached.
2) Atleast four applicants also received document request today. All had submitted Ds260 on 19th May 2021.

Please do let me know if someone from KSA got interview appointment.
Please black out names completely, not just partially, for privacy purposes.

Hi all, I am OC21XX and see the OC region is only 450 for current as per the bulletin -- what are the chances I actually get an interview scheduled for the Visa approval? Would it help if I send my required documents prior to being requested? I submitted my DS-260 in May and still have not had a document request.

Hi all, I am OC21XX and see the OC region is only 450 for current as per the bulletin -- what are the chances I actually get an interview scheduled for the Visa approval? Would it help if I send my required documents prior to being requested? I submitted my DS-260 in May and still have not had a document request.
Hello,

They seem to be processing as per DS260 submission date. What is the exact date you submitted your DS260 in May?
Currently they are processing the DS260 which were submitted on 19th May 2021.
No harm in submitting docs without request.
Update your info in sms1smom spreadsheet and you can have a look at the data to get an idea as well. (page 106 in this thread, post # 2107)

Hello,

They seem to be processing as per DS260 submission date. What is the exact date you submitted your DS260 in May?
Currently they are processing the DS260 which were submitted on 19th May 2021.
No harm in submitting docs without request.
Update your info in sms1smom spreadsheet and you can have a look at the data to get an idea as well. (page 106 in this thread, post # 2107)
Thanks, it was the 30th of May

Hi guys, I really hope there are other people like me who didn't get their document request email until this day, given the earliest DS260 submission date theory. dv22EU19xxx single case here:

I submitted my DS on May 8th *the very first day possible*. I would say, a pretty simple ds260 to process.

Though, asked for an unlock on May 13th (got it unlocked and resubmitted on July 27th)

Sent my docs without being asked on June 16th

Inquired two times about my case, received 2 generic replies (2. & 20. september that my ds is still processing)

I'm really getting worried seeing everyone, who filed their form within the first 5 days since draw, getting their doc request email and many of them becoming ready for scheduling.
Have your documents been requested?

Hello

When I sent my documents I made a mistake in naming my wife's passport file. I wrote 2002EU1XXX instead of 2022EU1XXX. How should I act? Do I send you that file once again by replying to the previous email or do I resend all your documents? Or wait for their response?

Mirgen

Everyone needs to copy and paste the CN to avoid mistakes.

Replying previous email won't help. You can rename and resend the whole package of documents to be on the safe side.

Hello,

If a low case number who was current in october gets DQed late, say December, and a higher CN (say current in december bulletin) but was DQed much before, who will get interview first in next batch of intwrviews (february)? Will they give priority to the lower CN or as per who was DQed first noting that both are current.