• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello Evryone,

1) Just to update, a couple of people (tunisia and cairo embassy) have received their Interview letters (2NL) Both have been scheduled in December.
2)They have also sent document request for few people who submitted DS on 19th May
Do you know when those who received the 2NL will be current? Oct, Nov, or Dec?

I did not understand your question. They are already current, that is why they received 2NL. The one in cairo his CN was AF400, the tunis one's i am not sure as it is not legible in the screenshot.

Last edited:
I did not understand your question. They are already current, that is why they received 2NL. The one in cairo his CN was AF2k, the tunis one's i am not sure as it is not legible in the screenshot.
I did ask because 2NL are usually sent in advance. For example, those who are current in November should expect 2NL in October. But it seems that the system is not working as in previous years.

I did ask because 2NL are usually sent in advance. For example, those who are current in November should expect 2NL in October. But it seems that the system is not working as in previous years.
Yes they did send in advance. In october they scheduled interviews for december.

It doesnt in which particular month they were current. As long as their CN is current and they are DQed they will be scheduled.

Not receiving the 2NL one or two months in advance does not mean CNs below the cut-off numbers posted for October or November are not current. All those CNs remain current, they just may not yet be DQed or are yet to be scheduled for their interview.

Not receiving the 2NL one or two months in advance does not mean CNs below the cut-off numbers posted for October or November are not current. All those CNs remain current, they just may not yet be DQed or are yet to be scheduled for their interview.
I understand that. I was thinking out loud if KCC is deliberately scheduling interview for December onwards, since I have not heard of any interview for October or November.

in a typical year (not a pandemic year) the 2NL is sent 6-8 weeks in advance of the interview, so getting it in October for a December interview is exactly what have been expected. (FYI I just checked - back in my year, I got my 2NL on 12 April for a 10 June interview.)

I understand that. I was thinking out loud if KCC is deliberately scheduling interview for December onwards, since I have not heard of any interview for October or November.
Well, you question "Do you know when those who received the 2NL will be current? Oct, Nov, or Dec?" regarding reports of interview being scheduled for the selectees with the Tunisia and Cairo embassy came across like you did not understand the meaning of "being current" which is what I addressed in my earlier response.

in a typical year (not a pandemic year) the 2NL is sent 6-8 weeks in advance of the interview, so getting it in October for a December interview is exactly what have been expected. (FYI I just checked - back in my year, I got my 2NL on 12 April for a 10 June interview.)
This means I don't need to wait for an interview these months. Although my case number current for October, they did not even ask for my document.
Wonderful

This means I don't need to wait for an interview these months. Although my case number current for October, they did not even ask for my document.
Wonderful
? Its very clear that are behind asking people for documents but yes if you don’t yet have a 2NL you won’t be interviewing in October. So are you going to keep waiting for a doc request or are you going to just send in your documents?

I bet all we can do now is to wait. I can't really fathom why higher CNs are getting DQed while lower current CNs are not even getting document request. Again, I think this forum represents a small sample size and so we can't really draw any logical conclusion from the data thus far. Thank you @SusieQQQ, @Sm1smom and @Britsimon for your advice.

? Its very clear that are behind asking people for documents but yes if you don’t yet have a 2NL you won’t be interviewing in October. So are you going to keep waiting for a doc request or are you going to just send in your documents?
After you told me I have sent documents before asking 3 weeks ago.

Ds 260 submitted on May 12
*No unlock*
Document requested Aug 19
Doc submitted on Aug 25(after a week)
...CN AF2XXX!
...been more than 6 weeks now, current this october...waiting for DQ :/

Should I inquire KCC about my documents? Can someone refer me a template how to do so? Thank you.

Bonjour Evryone,

1) Juste pour mettre à jour, quelques personnes (tunisie et ambassade du caire) ont reçu leurs lettres d'entretien (2NL) Les deux sont prévues en décembre.
2) Ils ont également envoyé une demande de document pour quelques personnes qui ont soumis DS le 19 mai
Hello, thank you for this information. Do you have an idea for a case number? thank you...

Hello
Is there anybody here who has sent a request for changing the embassy and received a response from KCC? It's been more than a month since I have requested them to change my interview location and got no answer... How long does it normally take??

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I have Case Number 2022EU1xxx and I completed the DS260 on June 6th. I later corrected the DS 260 on August 26th. On September 14, I sent my documents to KCC without first asking her by email. When do you think it might be my turn?