• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Selectees From Ghana

Hello,
I am from Ghana, the Principal applicant has certificate indicating successfully completion of high school.
however, poor transcript. English D7, Maths E8. Aside that, all documents are in order.
Should we proceed or quit entirely.
please advice us.

Hello,
I am from Ghana, the Principal applicant has certificate indicating successfully completion of high school.
however, poor transcript. English D7, Maths E8. Aside that, all documents are in order.
Should we proceed or quit entirely.
please advice us.
Are u 2022 or 2020 winner?

Please go and register for Nov Dec registration will end soon pls be quick the minimum requirement is a successful completion of high school am also a winner like you I have those problems I was told to register and write so pls do so what's your case number

Hello, good to be here.
I am also a DV 2022 Selectee from Ghana.
I have gone through the forums for all the previous years .
May I know if there is any forum for DV 2022 selectees from Ghana yet ?

Please go and register for Nov Dec registration will end soon pls be quick the minimum requirement is a successful completion of high school am also a winner like you I have those problems I was told to register and write so pls do so what's your case number
AF4***
Don't they take leaver's Certificate? Because, the applicant have a school certificate stamped by the head, indicating successful completion of high school.

Hi all, as I know KCC requires police certificates from all the places where you have lived for more than 12 months. Do you know how to obtain a police certificate from the US? Florida? Thank you in advance!

Hi all, as I know KCC requires police certificates from all the places where you have lived for more than 12 months. Do you know how to obtain a police certificate from the US? Florida? Thank you in advance!
PCC from the US is not required to be submitted.