Processing time for green card based on asylum

That’s incorrect as for asylees they need nothing but the RTD hmm advance parol is for other people getting their Green cards through marriage or employment or anything else
Correct. Do NOT travel with Advance Parole if you already have refugee/asylee status. Advance Parole is for people WITHOUT status, or who are giving up one status while adjusting to LPR. Travel only using your refugee travel document - I-571.

USCIS will not issue you a travel document while you have a valid one . you have 2 options
1- attach the current travel document and write "attached"
2- if you apply after the expiration of travel document , you can keep it and write "expired "
Not logic! How come if the travel document is only one year. And it takes 8 months to get a new one.

Finally our day came in!!! Today we received long-awaited good news from USCIS, our three Green Cards were approved in one shot!!! Below is the chronology of our journey:
01.2015 - Applied for asylum with family (5 family members)
01.2019 - Asylum was approved
02.2020 - Applied for AOS (Texas Service Center)
07.2020 - Old Fingerprints were applied
02.2021 - Received RFE for Medical report
03.2021 - 2 Green Cards for kids were approved and issued
03.2021 - Received letter from USCIS regarding fingerprints
for three family members. When I inquired USCIS
about these repeated letters related to the fingerprints they did not give any specific explanation, "Just said please wait, soon you will get our decision."
09.2021 - We ordered your new card (All 3 members).
I would like to thank all friends at forum for being kind and helpful throughout the process. Wishing best of luck to everyone and a smooth way to success!!!
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
WOW!! GREAT NEWS!! SO I think TSC is starting work on cases?? I applied on Feb 2020 but I haven't got anything yet, so I hope your case is a positive sign. Have you done anything to speed it up?

That’s incorrect as for asylees they need nothing but the RTD hmm advance parol is for other people getting their Green cards through marriage or employment or anything else
Well, a lawyer knows better than all of us obviously!

Here is some information to get you educated:

Whenever you have a pending adjustment of status case with USCIS you need to get advance parole to show them that you are not abondoning your case when leaving the country.
The travel document works only as a passport for refugees/asylees.

So, there are 3 different scenarios when you leave the country and want to enter US again:
1) You have an asylee/refugee status (no pending application with USCIS) you only need Refugee Travel Document.
2) You have an asylee/refugee status (with a pending adjustment of status application with USCIS) you need Refugee Travel Document + advance parole document.
3) You have an asylee/refugee based green card. You need Refugee Travel Document + green card.

Well, a lawyer knows better than all of us obviously!

Here is some information to get you educated:

Whenever you have a pending adjustment of status case with USCIS you need to get advance parole to show them that you are not abondoning your case when leaving the country.
The travel document works only as a passport for refugees/asylees.

So, there are 3 different scenarios when you leave the country and want to enter US again:
1) You have an asylee/refugee status (no pending application with USCIS) you only need Refugee Travel Document.
2) You have an asylee/refugee status (with a pending adjustment of status application with USCIS) you need Refugee Travel Document + advance parole document.
3) You have an asylee/refugee based green card. You need Refugee Travel Document + green card.
You have no idea what you’re talking about bla bla bla! Please we don’t wanna more ignorance in the morning! What you talking about? 100 million attorneys said RTD is enough 100 million people traveled with RTD and came back 0% issues please for god sake we don’t wanna BS in the morning

You have no idea what you’re talking about bla bla bla! Please we don’t wanna more ignorance in the morning! What you talking about? 100 million attorneys said RTD is enough 100 million people traveled with RTD and came back 0% issues please for god sake we don’t wanna BS in the morning
i agree. this kind of people is in everywhere

Not all refugees or asylees are like you uneducated people who don’t know anything and just open your mouth!
First learn some English then talk!
People like are the reason we never share any useful information or help others!
It’s not even worth my time and attention to continue this conversation with you rude and low level people!

You may be right, but your attitude is despicable! You can argue your point with proof and respect to others' opinions, especially those who disagree with you. Even if a refugee/asylee doesn't need advanced parole and applied to it anyways it doesn't hurt, in fact, I would do it even if I don't need it just to be on the safe side. Simply, because if an immigration officer at the airport want you to have advanced parole since your i485 is pending and you are an asylee you will not be able to argue much with him/her, especially with an attitude like yours. You have horrible communication skills and I advise you to work on that while you are in the US.

Not all refugees or asylees are like you uneducated people who don’t know anything and just open your mouth!
First learn some English then talk!
People like are the reason we never share any useful information or help others!
It’s not even worth my time and attention to continue this conversation with you rude and low level people
Me uneducated? I hope all the asylees have the same success i have here from the deep of my heart!

first of all i speak better English than ya but writing real fast on the keypad results in some mistakes but who cares ? Huh

listen you’re not even on my level to argue with me so i wont waste a lot of time replying to ya !!!!

Hunni i have 6 different big businesses in different states while you’re living on EBT or living paycheck to paycheck so don’t even try to give me a single advice cause people like you work for me!
Have a great day

You may be right, but your attitude is despicable! You can argue your point with proof and respect to others' opinions, especially those who disagree with you. Even if a refugee/asylee doesn't need advanced parole and applied to it anyways it doesn't hurt, in fact, I would do it even if I don't need it just to be on the safe side. Simply, because if an immigration officer at the airport want you to have advanced parole since your i485 is pending and you are an asylee you will not be able to argue much with him/her, especially with an attitude like yours. You have horrible communication skills and I advise you to work on that while you are in the US.
Listen mind your own business or i will reply really in aggressive way like i just did with her/him i tried to tell her what she is saying is BS and any asylee or refugee just need RTD to reenter the country but she was still arguing with me and two different people who agreed with me! You guys are newbies or what ? Millions of asylees traveled with RTD only while their GC applications were in process and back safely and not even one red flag was risen!

who are you to tell me work on my communication skills? As I mentioned earlier i have tens of people like you for me so you better watch your mouth and know your limits

Listen mind your own business or i will reply really in aggressive way like i just did with her/him i tried to tell her what she is saying is BS and any asylee or refugee just need RTD to reenter the country but she was still arguing with me and two different people who agreed with me! You guys are newbies or what ? Millions of asylees traveled with RTD only while their GC applications were in process and back safely and not even one red flag was risen!

who are you to tell me work on my communication skills? As I mentioned earlier i have tens of people like you for me so you better watch your mouth and know your limits
You are absolutely hopeless case!!!