• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 OC Selectees

That is definitely not going to happen.
@Sm1smom thanks for your response. So KCC, request documents from everyone, irrespective of whether they have already sent them in without being requested to do so?

As discussed earlier, in this same thread we submitted our documents without being asked to do so 30th June as per @Britsimon 's recommendations in his live Youtube videos.

They might just send you that "ready for scheduling" email if you had send the document already....I have seen this person that had sent his documents and was request for further documents and he dint receive a request for documents....just be patient.....
Thanks @Sil2022 , yes we are patient :) - not overly concerned at this stage. I was just trying to answer @Esmeralda 's post without repeating myself too much. Our DS260 could take longer to process and yes as discussed earlier in the thread we have already submitted our documents as per the instructions provided by @Britsimon in his video on June 30th. Although, @Sm1smom said "That is definitely not going to happen" with respect to receiving a 2NL without being requested for documents but maybe @Sm1smom mum missed the posts where I discussed that we had already submitted all our documents without being asked.

@Sm1smom thanks for your response. So KCC, request documents from everyone, irrespective of whether they have already sent them in without being requested to do so?

As discussed earlier, in this same thread we submitted our documents without being asked to do so 30th June as per @Britsimon 's recommendations in his live Youtube videos.
Hmm! No that’s not what I said. When I responded to your post, I wasn’t aware you had already sent in your documents without getting the document request email from KCC. If KCC already saw and processed your documents, they certainly wouldn’t be sending a document request email. However, it is still possible to get the document request email from KCC (after sending in those already) if KCC was yet to come across and process the sent documents sent in as at the time the email request gets sent.

Hmm! No that’s not what I said. When I responded to your post, I wasn’t aware you had already sent in your documents without getting the document request email from KCC. If KCC already saw and processed your documents, they certainly wouldn’t be sending a document request email. However, it is still possible to get the document request email from KCC (after sending in those already) if KCC was yet to come across and process the sent documents sent in as at the time the email request gets sent.
Hi @Sm1smom, I was hoping that was going to be your response and had wondered if you hadn't connected my previous posts. I completely respect you are across alll forums and see thousands of posts so I didn't expect you to remember, hence providing the context in the response. I just thought it was best to clarify as there have been others in 2022OC that have been requested to send documents even though they had already sent them in. Thank you so much for clearing that up. It is very much appreciated. We are very grateful for the work you and @Britsimon do and hope to be able to repay your kindness once we are in the states.

We are 2022OC000002** , so we are patiently hoping our documents will be processed in time for the November interviews since we are not far off the 190 cut off for October Interviews for the OC region .

Hi @Sm1smom, I was hoping that was going to be your response and had wondered if you hadn't connected my previous posts. I completely respect you are across alll forums and see thousands of posts so I didn't expect you to remember, hence providing the context in the response. I just thought it was best to clarify as there have been others in 2022OC that have been requested to send documents even though they had already sent them in. Thank you so much for clearing that up. It is very much appreciated. We are very grateful for the work you and @Britsimon do and hope to be able to repay your kindness once we are in the states.

We are 2022OC000002** , so we are patiently hoping our documents will be processed in time for the November interviews since we are not far off the 190 cut off for October Interviews for the OC region .
I doubt there'll even be any interviews in October unfortunately. For that to be the case, they would need to be sending out 2NL's over the next few weeks and given the situation in Sydney at the moment, that's definitely not happening. You've got a very low CN so you'll be fine, really hope I'm wrong but i just wouldn't get your hopes up too much that it'll happen before the end of the year..

I doubt there'll even be any interviews in October unfortunately. For that to be the case, they would need to be sending out 2NL's over the next few weeks and given the situation in Sydney at the moment, that's definitely not happening. You've got a very low CN so you'll be fine, really hope I'm wrong but i just wouldn't get your hopes up too much that it'll happen before the end of the year..
Hi @Ryanscr, yes it doesn't look great in Sydney right now. We are just practising positivity, however we have no expectations. One of my favourites quotes from "The Power of One" is 'false hope is better than no hope at all'. We will remain positive even in the face of the current adversities. If it doesn't happen in November - it is what it is and we will just patiently wait for when it will be our time. :)

Am I reading this forum correctly where some individuals are sending in documents after completing the DS260 and prior to confirmation from KCC? In the DS260 receipt it states:

"You do not need to submit any documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center. The KCC will review your application and will
notify you if any of the information you have provided is insufficient or incomplete
"

Am I reading this forum correctly where some individuals are sending in documents after completing the DS260 and prior to confirmation from KCC? In the DS260 receipt it states:

"You do not need to submit any documentation to the Kentucky Consular Center. The KCC will review your application and will
notify you if any of the information you have provided is insufficient or incomplete
"
You can wait if you want....we have all seen what they did to dv2021....it isnt a rule that you should send them in only when you are asked.....

You can wait if you want....we have all seen what they did to dv2021....it isnt a rule that you should send them in only when you are asked.....
Any thing to be mentioned in the email body? (apart from inserting full case number as subject line)

Hi @MNE I recommend looking up @Britsimon on Youtube if you haven't already done so. He has dedicated an entire video to sending documents through. He is brilliant. We watch all his videos and follow all of his advice.
I watched, but nothing has mentioned about email body.
I think it doesn't matter, as the email subject is the critical thing.
Isn't it?

Any thing to be mentioned in the email body? (apart from inserting full case number as subject line)
Date:
Subject: Case Number - 2022OCXXXXXX
To: <KCCDVDocuments@state.gov>

[BODY]
Name: Full Name as per passport
Case Number: 2022OCXXXXXX
Date of Birth:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly find enclosed the supporting documents required by your office.

Hope the above will assist you in submitting your docs

Thanks

Reactions: MNE
Date:
Subject: Case Number - 2022OCXXXXXX
To: <KCCDVDocuments@state.gov>

[BODY]
Name: Full Name as per passport
Case Number: 2022OCXXXXXX
Date of Birth:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly find enclosed the supporting documents required by your office.

Hope the above will assist you in submitting your docs

Thanks

Noted,

email subject should contain only Case number isn't it?
Subject: 2022OCXXXXXX

Hi everyone!

I am a DV 2022 winner with CN OC 11XX. I am from Australia but have been living in London for the past few years and will be interviewing in London if I make it to that stage. I am getting ready to submit my DS 260 (hopefully this is not too late). I had a few questions about the DS 260:

1) On the form we need to list education history K-12 and university. I don't remember exact dates but have approximate dates based on usual term dates. Is this ok? Or does it have to be 100% accurate? Same for work history and addresses.
2) Is the best place to get an Australian police check through the AFP? I have found some other websites that do this but not sure if they would be acceptable. Does anyone know how long it takes as well? Do they send via email or post?
3) Do we need to list travel history on the form? If so, how far back do they need?

I was hoping to submit the form soon, but now I am moving in the next 4 weeks (still in London). As I don't know the address yet, I thought it might be better to wait, or do you think it would be ok to submit it now as my address will be correct as of when I submitted the app. In this case, would I need to unlock the DS 260 at a later date to update my current address?

Thanks in advance for any help. Starting to stress I've left this too late.

Hi everyone!

I am a DV 2022 winner with CN OC 11XX. I am from Australia but have been living in London for the past few years and will be interviewing in London if I make it to that stage. I am getting ready to submit my DS 260 (hopefully this is not too late). I had a few questions about the DS 260:

1) On the form we need to list education history K-12 and university. I don't remember exact dates but have approximate dates based on usual term dates. Is this ok? Or does it have to be 100% accurate? Same for work history and addresses.
2) Is the best place to get an Australian police check through the AFP? I have found some other websites that do this but not sure if they would be acceptable. Does anyone know how long it takes as well? Do they send via email or post?
3) Do we need to list travel history on the form? If so, how far back do they need?

I was hoping to submit the form soon, but now I am moving in the next 4 weeks (still in London). As I don't know the address yet, I thought it might be better to wait, or do you think it would be ok to submit it now as my address will be correct as of when I submitted the app. In this case, would I need to unlock the DS 260 at a later date to update my current address?

Hi Chooch91,
Don’t stress, you haven’t left too late as your case number won’t be current until 2022 anyway!
1. Best endeavours should be ok. I also did approx dates on terms for education. Addresses, I’d try to be as accurate as possible if you can get it to the correct month.
2. Check the AU reciprocate page, this specifies exactly which AFP check you need to get. They will post it to you. I would suggest ordering this ASAP as there was a big backlog for a while there, mine took over a month.
3. Last five years of travel by country only, only dates required for USA travel

As for new address, if this is the only thing stopping you then you should totally submit the form now, as it is correct at time of submission and moving in the same city won’t affect any other background checks etc they need to do.

Hi everyone!

2) No idea what other websites you are referring to lol, but in general the only website you should ever get a police certificate from is your state police (in my case it would be SAPOL) however, as we live overseas you have to apply through AFP, it’s simple, upload some documents and pay the fee. In total it took 22 days for me to receive mine (I’m located in California)

I don’t think you’re late, I’m still tossing up wheter to AOS or go the CP route and even if I go CP i’m in no rush- OC12xx

* and they send by post, it’s a government official document…

2) No idea what other websites you are referring to lol, but in general the only website you should ever get a police certificate from is your state police (in my case it would be SAPOL) however, as we live overseas you have to apply through AFP, it’s simple, upload some documents and pay the fee. In total it took 22 days for me to receive mine (I’m located in California)

I don’t think you’re late, I’m still tossing up wheter to AOS or go the CP route and even if I go CP i’m in no rush- OC12xx

* and they send by post, it’s a government official document…
Check the reciprocity page on the travel.state.gov website. It clearly indicates it needs to be an AFP certificate and even tells you which code to use when requesting it.