• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

Hello everyone!

Can someone please provide the link where I should make the 330$ transfer fee to DOS before applying for AoS?
Thanks.

Hello everyone!

Can someone please provide the link where I should make the 330$ transfer fee to DOS before applying for AoS?
Thanks.
It's not a transfer, you send a money order to KCC. Read the AOS spreadsheet ("AOS process" tab, step 5. Link in the first post).

Last edited:
Is anyone here who got their NOA before 25 th of June did not receive their bio or interview yet? I am really worried that we 70 days left and nothing yet

Is anyone here who got their NOA before 25 th of June did not receive their bio or interview yet? I am really worried that we 70 days left and nothing yet
FYI
There’re people here and outside the forum that have been waiting since May 13th.
Being worried and counting down here on forum not only does not help anyone, but it raises the stress level for other folks.
please be patient and wait for your letters my friend. Also when it’s the right time, you may use all available tools for the case follow-up (Tier 2, Congressional, etc.)

Dear mom,

I have to get a new copy of form i-693 as CS forgot to complete a section in the form. Prior to our NOA letters, my wife had an A-number from her EAD, and I did not have an A-number. We were issued new A-numbers with our NOA. I'm wondering if we should write the new A-numbers in the new form i-693 or keep it consistent w/ our i-485s? Thank you!

Hello mom,
I received my NOA on June 29 and every time I speak with tier 1 through Emma they tell me "it is within normal processing time". This is a bit too ambiguous. So my question is, is it too early for me to start a congressional inquiry?

Dear mom,

I have to get a new copy of form i-693 as CS forgot to complete a section in the form. Prior to our NOA letters, my wife had an A-number from her EAD, and I did not have an A-number. We were issued new A-numbers with our NOA. I'm wondering if we should write the new A-numbers in the new form i-693 or keep it consistent w/ our i-485s? Thank you!
Yes, you can list the new A# on the new I-693.

Hello mom,
I received my NOA on June 29 and every time I speak with tier 1 through Emma they tell me "it is within normal processing time". This is a bit too ambiguous. So my question is, is it too early for me to start a congressional inquiry?
No ambiguity with the response. You are indeed still within normal processing time, even for a DV case. Be patient!

Last edited:
Hello mom,
Our biometrics letter came 35 days after the NOA. Around 30 days seems to be pretty normal for many people when you look at the timesheet.

FYI
There’re people here and outside the forum that have been waiting since May 13th.
Being worried and counting down here on forum not only does not help anyone, but it raises the stress level for other folks.
please be patient and wait for your letters my friend. Also when it’s the right time, you may use all available tools for the case follow-up (Tier 2, Congressional, etc.)
Thank you.

Hello all, especially Seattleites!
Tried walking in for biometrics again today at closing time. The parking lot was empty and the office looks quiet as well but unfortunately, the security did not want to let me in even after I told him my case is time sensitive. He kept saying that Seattle office stop allowing walk-in since a year ago. I guess I will just wait for my appointment time which is next week.

So on July 2nd I placed a request to talk to a tier 2 agent about the bio and interview and they said I'd get a call back within 14 days and if I did not, to call back. I just did and, after almost 2 hours waiting, a very unhelpful agent told me the waiting time has gotten extended to 30 days.
Definitely getting concerned over here :( .
They have not called back many forum members during that timeframe. IMO if nothing happens in the next few days, you should call them again and state that the case is urgent.