• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

@SusieQQQ
Thanks so much for a very detailed answer. I didn't know Britsimon was frequenting this forum. :) He didn't say it was too late to submit the form in September, but that it was for some reason better to do it as early as possible? Maybe I misunderstood, because he was responding to a particular person. Given our circumstances (getting married, etc.), I take it that it's still fine to submit the form in September? Also, we actually prefer to schedule thw interview as late as possible, so I take it that it's fine from that angle as well.

Hello everyone, I am filling the I-134 form and I have some questions if you could help me with it,

1- can the sponsor be a friend and how they can make sure we are really friends?

2- if the sponsor is living in a different state than the state that I filled the Ds-260 that I will go to is it ok, or I have to go to the same state as the sponsor?

3- is it ok for this sponsor be a friend of a derivative not the principle applicant ?

@SusieQQQ
Thanks so much for a very detailed answer. I didn't know Britsimon was frequenting this forum. :) He didn't say it was too late to submit the form in September, but that it was for some reason better to do it as early as possible? Maybe I misunderstood, because he was responding to a particular person. Given our circumstances (getting married, etc.), I take it that it's still fine to submit the form in September? Also, we actually prefer to schedule thw interview as late as possible, so I take it that it's fine from that angle as well.
Don’t try to do it “as late as possible” - that can lead to unintended consequences like not getting an interview at all or them running out of visas. I don’t do predictions but historically your case number would be interviewed somewhere around Q1/Q2 calendar 2022, and of course you have almost 6 months to enter the US after that. If I were in your shoes I’d just stick to the normal timeline; submitting the DS in September is unlikely to have a material impact on your interview date.

Hello everyone, I am filling the I-134 form and I have some questions if you could help me with it,

1- can the sponsor be a friend and how they can make sure we are really friends?

2- if the sponsor is living in a different state than the state that I filled the Ds-260 that I will go to is it ok, or I have to go to the same state as the sponsor?

3- is it ok for this sponsor be a friend of a derivative not the principle applicant ?
1. They can ask you to provide information/proof of how you know each other.
2. You and the sponsor do not have to reside in the same State.
3. That is okay.

If I'm in Dubai working for the last two years. which is Not my home Country but I plan on going to my home in Country Ghana 4 months before the interview and also want to conduct my interview there but in the DS260 I filled my Dubai as my current Address will I need to unlock my DS260 in order to update new current address or will the CO understand and can it cause me any problems. Also both addresses are in my DS260 as previous(Ghana) and Present(Dubai)

If I'm in Dubai working for the last two years. which is Not my home Country but I plan on going to my home in Country Ghana 4 months before the interview and also want to conduct my interview there but in the DS260 I filled my Dubai as my current Address will I need to unlock my DS260 in order to update new current address or will the CO understand and can it cause me any problems. Also both addresses are in my DS260 as previous(Ghana) and Present(Dubai)
How will you know when it is 4 months before your interview ? You get 2 months or less notice.

If your current address is still listed as Dubai you will be scheduled to interview there. If you want to interview in Ghana you should have a Ghanaian address listed as current. So you will want to unlock at some point before your interview is scheduled, but you won’t know when that is. How high is your CN?

How will you know when it is 4 months before your interview ? You get 2 months or less notice.

If your current address is still listed as Dubai you will be scheduled to interview there. If you want to interview in Ghana you should have a Ghanaian address listed as current. So you will want to unlock at some point before your interview is scheduled, but you won’t know when that is. How high is your CN?
I have selected interview location in Ghana, I will know it's four months cuz I plan on Going home on Oct but am also not sure when my interview date will be I just speculated might be 4 or more but the point is will I need to updated,

I have selected interview location in Ghana, I will know it's four months cuz I plan on Going home on Oct but am also not sure when my interview date will be I just speculated might be 4 or more but the point is will I need to updated,
Case number 7K

It doesn’t matter what you selected, they will assign the interview location based on what is listed as your current address.

am dv22AF26XX FROM GHANA. PLEASE WHEN IS IT LIKELY FOR ME TO HAVE MY INTERVIEW? I SUBMITTED MY DS260 TODAY?
AF26xx is low, quite likely to become current in October. Your interview however could be after October as interview date depends on DS260 form and submission, and when KCC finishes processing those.

Why does no one answer me? Perhaps SA is not relevant here? I really don´t know...I just want to know... if someone knows which is a high case number and low case number for SA, in 2022, where the maximum number is 3500.

¿Por qué nadie me responde? ¿Quizás SA no es relevante aquí? Realmente no lo sé ... solo quiero saber ... si alguien sabe cuál es un número de caso alto y un número de caso bajo para SA, en 2022, donde el número máximo es 3500.
holaaaa tu numero de caso esta bien busca aqui mas o menos las estadisticas... /britsimonsays. com/ el problema ahora es la lentidud de las embajadas yo soy 2022SA3XX

Why does no one answer me? Perhaps SA is not relevant here? I really don´t know...I just want to know... if someone knows which is a high case number and low case number for SA, in 2022, where the maximum number is 3500.
You need to chill! No one has answered because for now, no one here knows. You may want to go over to Simon’s blog and read up on some of the past historical analysis he’s done.

hello, your case number is fine, look here for more or less the statistics ... / britsimonsays. com / the problem now is the slowness of the embassies I am 2022SA3XX

Hi..I won a lottery visa for Dv 2022 my question is
I’m a J1 visa currently i have three months in USA and my Visa is going to be expired in March 2022, based on Visa availability for adjustment of status to fill form I-485, what if I’m in USA and my Visa availability for adjustment of status will be at May after my J1 visa expire? My questions is should i stay in USA to wait for my adjustment of status or should i go to my country to be interviewed there? What should i do in that case? Because i will be out of status before my adjustment of status