• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

hi everyone,

when do you pay the fee for ds-260?
There seems to be some issue, when I login using the long number 2022EU0000xxxx and click on the fee button I get an error:

Server Error in '/CTRAC' Application.
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "CTRAC.CTRACINVOICE", line 433
ORA-06512: at line 1

When I login with the short number 2022EUxxxx the fee button is not clickable.

Anyone experience same issue?
thank you in advance.

hi everyone,

There seems to be some issue, when I login using the long number 2022EU0000xxxx and click on the fee button I get an error:

thank you in advance.
There is no fee for submitting DS260. The only fees to DoS you pay as a CP selectee are the $330 interview fee (at the embassy), and if successful the $220 immigrant (green card) fee to uscis.

Salut félicitations à DV2022.
J'étais sélectionné DV2020 et j'ai obtenu mon visa en janvier 2020, mon ami est sélectionné DV2022 avec le numéro de cas très bas 2022AF25xx mais quand il a appliqué le DV, il n'avait pas de passeport, il a donc choisi la troisième option qui est la dispense de passeport même s'il ne l'est pas éligible. il choisit par simplicité de simplement entrer dans le DV.
Je sais que cela peut entraîner la disqualification, mais il m'a demandé mon avis et je lui ai dit que voici la règle de ne pas entrer à la loterie DV sans passeport et niveau d'éducation appropriés. Donc vous pouvez essayer et voir mais je ne vous donnerais pas d'espoir puisqu'il s'agit d'une disqualification.
J'aimerais savoir s'il y a un refus de visa sur la base des exigences du passeport.
Bonjour. Stp j'aimerais savoir quand est ce que tu avais déposé ton ds-260 et à quel moment tu as reçu la lettre d'entretien. Merci

Bonjour. J'ai été retenu 2022. Lorsque je jouais j'étais célibataire. Je suis sur le point de me marier. J'aimerais savoir si en joignant l'acte de mariage dans monDS-260 avant l'envoi serait disqualiant?

Bonjour. J'ai été retenu 2022. Lorsque je jouais j'étais célibataire. Je suis sur le point de me marier. J'aimerais savoir si en joignant l'acte de mariage dans monDS-260 avant l'envoi serait disqualiant?
Post in English only please.

hi everyone,

thank you in advance.
Hi, case number 2022OC000013xx. I have the same problem. Whenever I try to log in to fill out form DS-260 it says:" the case number you have entered does not match our records" or i get the "unable to process your request" error message too. Has anyone else had this problem?

The database is probably getting too many queries and freaking out. I would wait a few days until it calms down, you have plenty of time.

Hi, case number 2022OC000013xx. I have the same problem. Whenever I try to log in to fill out form DS-260 it says:" the case number you have entered does not match our records" or i get the "unable to process your request" error message too. Has anyone else had this problem?
Did you leave the zeroes out in entering your case number?

As a current Master's student who has completed High school, University for 1st degree and currently doing Masters at a different university.

1. What do i write at NUMBER OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:

2. The Provide information part below it, should it be about the number i will insert at question 1?

NB: Image attached

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-16_22-44-13.jpg
    photo_2021-05-16_22-44-13.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 11
I'm the winner of DV21 (AS58xx) also DV22 (AS19xxx). I'm thinking that if I can't get the interview for DV21 (possible), based on DV21 experience, even my CN is not current, I just finish my DS260 and submit all documents (well-prepared for DV21) at the beginning of fiscal 22. Can I?

I have a friend who got selected in this years DV2022 program from Oceania (OC) .

I’ve just found out she did complete Year 12 in Fiji but over all failed with a few marks but did vocational studies in chef and pastry and had been working in the Cook Islands .

I was wondering if any group member would know if that’s sufficient for minimum requirements to qualify under ( completion of high school )
Any links , answers would help
thanks
Hi
I am a winner from fiji as well I would advice you not to process any further as they will disqualify you...my mom had suffered the same fate back in 2019. I am not discouraging you but you can still go ahead with it if you like but at the end of the day they will not grant you the visa...btw what is your case no#

I'm the winner of DV21 (AS58xx) also DV22 (AS19xxx). I'm thinking that if I can't get the interview for DV21 (possible), based on DV21 experience, even my CN is not current, I just finish my DS260 and submit all documents (well-prepared for DV21) at the beginning of fiscal 22. Can I?
Sure. You might need a new police certificate.

As a current Master's student who has completed High school, University for 1st degree and currently doing Masters at a different university.

1. What do i write at NUMBER OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ATTENDED:

2. The Provide information part below it, should it be about the number i will insert at question 1?

NB: Image attached

Yes

If you choose number 3, system will allow you to enter information for all 3 institutions you've attended.

Hey, just had a question about the police certificates; I just applied for police certificate clearance from the country I used to live from birth until age 17. And, just received it today. But the problem is, it shows my name alongside my old passport number. My question is, that a problem? can I attach a copy of my old passport alongside the required documents to the KCC? and embassy?

Thank you all for your help, and sorry if seems I am overthinking it, don't want to mess up this easy process