Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

+just adding here: Do not pin your hopes and dreams on court cases or political changes. Nothing happens there, even if it does, you are looking at 10+ yrs of court fights etc. Work with what you have, the current conditions, even if they are difficult. Fight the system now, but your fight should not be about hoping for political change or court victories.
I’ve been in the US for a while and I’ve seen political offices change and administrations come and go. The court rulings to change regulations at department of homeland security but doesn’t come that fast enough it takes years. Sometimes executive actions create more chaos like we saw in 2016 to 2020.I came when Hon Janet Napolitano was DHS and the deportations of Asylees was occurring en mass. You can imagine that was during Barack Obama switch game we people thought he was the progressive leader. I mentally had to fight to put into submitting my asylum case. The process taught me that personal fight create change.Do you remember when your Employment authorization card expired After one year? you basically added for only eight Months of waiting after applying and it was not guaranteed it was going to be approved- I sued USCIS in Seattle with NWRIP and we won they now give 2 years worth of EADs! I don't bank on court fights and political actions; I want the real fight to come from the work I put on.

I applied for asyllum in august 24th,2020 and joined the ASAP group ,the group is so helpful as I got my EAD Last week after just 170days of filing but my question is this ,I am yet to regiev anything for my children, will they approve their separately or since my has been issued I should be expecting theirs .Thank you
I consider you should apply for you Child seperately , for me, I had applied for my spouse seperately

hi, this is my first message at this forum, but I´m a constant reader of your messages. I sent an I-765 ending last month and I´ve been rejected due the 180 days rule (I´m an ASAP member). Maybe I was wrong bc I filed the I-589 on August 25th but the date that USCIS gave to me was October 1st. But my doubt is the next: on the denied letter, USCIS said that my clock is currently stopped and I don´t know why. My interview isn´t scheduled yet. Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.

hi, this is my first message at this forum, but I´m a constant reader of your messages. I sent an I-765 ending last month and I´ve been rejected due the 180 days rule (I´m an ASAP member). Maybe I was wrong bc I filed the I-589 on August 25th but the date that USCIS gave to me was October 1st. But my doubt is the next: on the denied letter, USCIS said that my clock is currently stopped and I don´t know why. My interview isn´t scheduled yet. Anyone can help me? Thanks in advance.

Hi

Nobody's interview is scheduled, this is why we keep on applying or renewing our EAD cards every 2 years

As for the clock is stopped, you need to check this with USCIS on their website chat (connect to live agent)

Clock system is finished anyway but you should double check with USCIS

Hi

Nobody's interview is scheduled, this is why we keep on applying or renewing our EAD cards every 2 years

As for the clock is stopped, you need to check this with USCIS on their website chat (connect to live agent)

Clock system is finished anyway but you should double check with USCIS
Hi, I cheked today with Emma about my stopped clock and the live agent said that I´ve to ask with my Asylum Office. I sent an email to them and I´ll wait for answer.

My 180 day waiting period is supposed to end on next Wednesday, so I´ll apply a new form that day. I hope don´t get the same answer abou the clock.

Hi, I cheked today with Emma about my stopped clock and the live agent said that I´ve to ask with my Asylum Office. I sent an email to them and I´ll wait for answer.

My 180 day waiting period is supposed to end on next Wednesday, so I´ll apply a new form that day. I hope don´t get the same answer abou the clock.

In that case, please keep us posted with updates

Hi all, I am following this group from last 6 months but this is my first post can somebody please help me.

My asylum was pending for the last 8 months recently I and my wife applied for the work authorization with ASAP membership but only my wife application is approved and changed to new card is produced. Mine still pending from last 20days. I know it’s too early to expect but while processing the EAD applications won’t they consider both at a time wife and husband together? I am the derivative of my application. Thank you.

Hi all, I am following this group from last 6 months but this is my first post can somebody please help me.

My asylum was pending for the last 8 months recently I and my wife applied for the work authorization with ASAP membership but only my wife application is approved and changed to new card is produced. Mine still pending from last 20days. I know it’s too early to expect but while processing the EAD applications won’t they consider both at a time wife and husband together? I am the derivative of my application. Thank you.

Each applicant is different and carries a different Alien#, even a child has its own ID

You need to contact USCIS through email or EMMA the chat bot and connect to a live agent, once you connect then mention the problem and get the status, Most probably even for checking in with USCIS will trigger your conclusion

Each applicant is different and carries a different Alien#, even a child has its own ID

You need to contact USCIS through email or EMMA the chat bot and connect to a live agent, once you connect then mention the problem and get the status, Most probably even for checking in with USCIS will trigger your conclusion
I’ll do that thank you abhatti

Hi all after enquiring status of the Ead through Rosario class action how many days they will take to adjudicate the application? Mine pending for 31 days. Requested on the 27th day.

Can someone please answer?

What was ther reason that your ead clock was stopped?Mine also stopped and now i’m trying to restart?Please help

What is Rosario class action?

Wilman Rosario was the guy who sued USCIS since they were not deciding EAD applications in reasonable time, he won the case, hence the rule came into effect to decide all 1st time EAD applications within 30 days and new EAD applicants are called "Rosario Class Members"

In Rosario class , asylum applicants with initial (1st Time) applications for employment authorization documents (EADs) are to be adjudicated (decided) within the 30-day period by USCIS. By default nearly everyone falls into Rosario Class

But On June 22, 2020, the government (Trump Administration) published a new rule eliminating (removing) the 30-day processing deadline for initial asylum EAD applications.

However, a different federal court (in the the state of Maryland) held that this new rule could not be applied to members of Casa de Maryland (CASA) and Asylum Seekers Advocacy Project (ASAP). Casa de Maryland Inc. et. al. v. Chad Wolf et. al., No. 8:20-cv-02118-PX (D.D.C. Sept. 11, 2020).

Therefore, members of ASAP and CASA who file initial asylum EAD applications remain Rosario class members entitled to adjudication with 30 days.

Wilman Rosario was the guy who sued USCIS since they were not deciding EAD applications in reasonable time, he won the case, hence the rule came into effect to decide all 1st time EAD applications within 30 days and new EAD applicants are called "Rosario Class Members"

In Rosario class , asylum applicants with initial (1st Time) applications for employment authorization documents (EADs) are to be adjudicated (decided) within the 30-day period by USCIS. By default nearly everyone falls into Rosario Class

But On June 22, 2020, the government (Trump Administration) published a new rule eliminating (removing) the 30-day processing deadline for initial asylum EAD applications.

However, a different federal court (in the the state of Maryland) held that this new rule could not be applied to members of Casa de Maryland (CASA) and Asylum Seekers Advocacy Project (ASAP). Casa de Maryland Inc. et. al. v. Chad Wolf et. al., No. 8:20-cv-02118-PX (D.D.C. Sept. 11, 2020).

Therefore, members of ASAP and CASA who file initial asylum EAD applications remain Rosario class members entitled to adjudication with 30 days.
Hi abhatti mine pending for more than 30 days can you help me what should I do next?

Thanks Bro for detailed explanation! GOD bless you

Hi abhatti mine pending for more than 30 days can you help me what should I do next?

Contact "EMMA" on USCIS website, and request to connect to a live agent

Explain them that your case is pending for more than 30 days , also email to texas service center (details here in same forum - please check in back dates)

Contact "EMMA" on USCIS website, and request to connect to a live agent

Explain them that your case is pending for more than 30 days , also email to texas service center (details here in same forum - please check in back dates)
I did all those on 27th day but it is still pending today it’s 38th day. Can you please guide me what should I do next ?