Waiting Asylum decision

Good morning. I’m still waiting for my decision. February 19th was the date when I first saw the status of my case to “decision was mailed.” Nothing yet.

Good morning. I’m still waiting for my decision. February 19th was the date when I first saw the status of my case to “decision was mailed.” Nothing yet.
The AO mails are delivered within 2-3 days. I guess you changed your address in the past couple of years but failed to update your address with the asylum office. Remember you have to update it with both the USCIS and the AO.

The AO mails are delivered within 2-3 days. I guess you changed your address in the past couple of years but failed to update your address with the asylum office. Remember you have to update it with both the USCIS and the AO.
Did I mention that I changed my address? I never changed my address. We use my mother’s in law address as our primary address and it never got changed. And even my lawyer hasn’t received it yet. I guess there is a delay. All the asylum blogs say it can be up to a month before you get it delivered. I guess I just need to wait.

07/18/2019
sign_icon.png

Your application with USCIS is still pending.... last update on my case .....almost two years, enough to make a man cry

Did I mention that I changed my address? I never changed my address. We use my mother’s in law address as our primary address and it never got changed. And even my lawyer hasn’t received it yet. I guess there is a delay. All the asylum blogs say it can be up to a month before you get it delivered. I guess I just need to wait.
Did you check your case status in Eoir website?

07/18/2019
sign_icon.png

Your application with USCIS is still pending.... last update on my case .....almost two years, enough to make a man cry
I had been waiting for my decision for 3 years! Now I’d been waiting for it to be delivered for 3 weeks. So I feel it! I hope you get something positive soon!

07/18/2019
sign_icon.png

I am waiting to my decision since 2019 too
The only update was decision pending change to application pending and date of completed interview has changed from 2019 to 2021

Attachments

• CD1C2D22-8290-4C4C-BEA0-34A145844A88.jpeg
    CD1C2D22-8290-4C4C-BEA0-34A145844A88.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 63
Send them a letter and ask them.
My status was "Decision was mailed" since 3 months ago and nothing happened.
I sent them a letter and they said my case is still pending; so the online status is not necessarily reflecting the real situation...

I guess that make the decision pending and make people waiting are their tactic and strategy, they are willing to see anyone of you finally give up and leave the country, then your case automatically closes up. They are more than happy about this situation.
Otherwise, there is no reason to postpone a simple result for such a long time.

My timeline
Applied Jan 2016
Interview Nov 2017
Decision Was Mailed March 2021

fingers crossed to be the approval. Wasnt easy waiting 3.5 years for the decision.
Best of luck!!! Could you please share the office? You can always check your A number in EOIR system online to “predict” the decision. Although, my decision was mailed on or before February 19th, I still haven’t received it. When I check EOIR, there are no dates, no nothing. Hope you get something positive soon!

I got my approval notice on Monday and also received my EAD card on Friday. I had my interview on 4th of Jan 2021. Hopefully everyone may receive the same decision as I got.

Best of luck!!! Could you please share the office? You can always check your A number in EOIR system online to “predict” the decision. Although, my decision was mailed on or before February 19th, I still haven’t received it. When I check EOIR, there are no dates, no nothing. Hope you get something positive soon!
Houston office
Checked my EOIR and nothing there.
Called 800 after 8pm and it says my receipt number is not in the system.