Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hahah sorry only us citizens i ask in spanish because still don't have my green card !!

The request to post in English has nothing to do with being a USC or having a GC. This forum is an English speaking forum, as simple as that.

Oh! Seriously??? Okay :)

source.gif

Nothing. It’s hard being in limbo. I did have to renew my work permit which cost me $480. We might also have to spend the same on my hubby. I want to vent so hard but it will just make me sadder. I will keep you posted on any progress

Nothing. It’s hard being in limbo. I did have to renew my work permit which cost me $480. We might also have to spend the same on my hubby. I want to vent so hard but it will just make me sadder. I will keep you posted on any progress

hello,
i sent my application to renew my work permit and still haven't gotten back. how long did yours take?

Sorry I should have clarified, I have not received it yet. I just got the approval notification last week( which i guess means someone in USCIS is working). . I filed to renew on/around July 20th. My work permit expired September 29th. They do have that 180 day rule where you can work so long as you made a timely renewal. My employer thankfully knows my yearly dilemma. Last year I told them that it would be last work permit I submitted, well..... Anyway will update you on this too.

Hello, I won my case back in October 2018, judge granted my green card, but said needed to wait for an available visa...anyone granted around the same time that can give me any updates? Txs

Have you heard anything from your lawyer? I’m in california and still haven’t heard anything (Granted Nov 2018)

Sorry I should have clarified, I have not received it yet. I just got the approval notification last week( which i guess means someone in USCIS is working). . I filed to renew on/around July 20th. My work permit expired September 29th. They do have that 180 day rule where you can work so long as you made a timely renewal. My employer thankfully knows my yearly dilemma. Last year I told them that it would be last work permit I submitted, well..... Anyway will update you on this too.

Hello,

I send my renewal around the same time as yours. Still waiting, my work permit expired Sept 6th. and i also couldn't renewal my license. still waiting.

I did renew my work authorization. Had to go for biometrics . No news from IJ yet. I wonder how long it takes to process new numbers so we know if we get one this year.

What I'm trying to figure out is how long is backup. Every fiscal year 4000 visas is released so wait is a year rest is a process timeso if we not in cap this year it automatically will be 3 years

I'm pretty sure you in this year so is just a matter of few months for You. Probably March because they soo slow and covid :(