Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hi everyone!
NSC 485 asylum based
Applied 04/14/2020
Checks cashed 05/03/2020
Shows fingerprints were taken 07/17/2020
Since that time no news, who has ideas how long it can take?
Also I moved to Fl from Ca, but they didn’t move my case, it will stay in NSC
Did you actually go for fingerprints or they used old ones?

Any updates guys on when should I receive fingerprints appointment or status changes to that they have used the ones they have, it has been a month.
I also noticed in the language of the receipt letter that they didn’t mention that the nxt step is fingerprints, they stated instead they will let me know if fingerprints will be needed... and it has been silent ever-since.
any clue or recent timeline reference for Nebraska?

I received notice today that my fingerprint will be reused for EAD and am not required to submit any fingerprints. Hopefully, I will receive a letter for green card and travel document in the coming days. It appears the National Benefits Center is pretty fast. I was amazed at how fast they sent the fingerprint notice.
Timeline so far:
Submitted I-485, I-765, I-131 = Sept. 15, 2020
Check cashed = Oct. 9, 2020
Text notification received = Oct. 12, 2020
Notice for I-485, I-765, I-131 received = Oct. 17, 2020
Fingerprint Notice for I-765 = Oct. 19, 2020 (No fingerprints required)

I received notice today that my fingerprint will be reused for EAD and am not required to submit any fingerprints. Hopefully, I will receive a letter for green card and travel document in the coming days. It appears the National Benefits Center is pretty fast. I was amazed at how fast they sent the fingerprint notice.
Timeline so far:
Submitted I-485, I-765, I-131 = Sept. 15, 2020
Check cashed = Oct. 9, 2020
Text notification received = Oct. 12, 2020
Notice for I-485, I-765, I-131 received = Oct. 17, 2020
Fingerprint Notice for I-765 = Oct. 19, 2020 (No fingerprints required)
Did u check case status online, please check and let me know

No, I didn't. As far as I know you don't need actual EAD card if you are a n Asylee. So I decided not to apply

yeah, that's true. But since it's free, I was like...I have nothing to lose if I apply. I initially thought my application was sent to the national benefits center because I applied for all three at the same time. But if you applied for a green card alone and it was also sent to the same office, then it appears Nebraska is overloaded...reasons why they moved some cases to the National Benefits Center. USCIS wrote on their website that they will move some cases from offices with overloaded cases.

yeah, that's true. But since it's free, I was like...I have nothing to lose if I apply. I initially thought my application was sent to the national benefits center because I applied for all three at the same time. But if you applied for a green card alone and it was also sent to the same office, then it appears Nebraska is overloaded...reasons why they moved some cases to the National Benefits Center. USCIS wrote on their website that they will move some cases from offices with overloaded cases.
Good to know I was worried they messed up ur case

I also got a receipt starts MSC. (National Benefits Center at Kansas)
My asylum-based I-485 delivered on Sep 28 (Phoenix AZ because I live in California)
I got a text on Oct 15.
Got paper receipt today, Oct 19.

I also got a receipt starts MSC. (National Benefits Center at Kansas)
My asylum-based I-485 delivered on Sep 28 (Phoenix AZ because I live in California)
I got a text on Oct 15.
Got paper receipt today, Oct 19.

I guess they are really sending all the latest I-485 to the National Benefits Center instead of Nebraska. Keep us informed of any updates. Mine is also pending at the same center.