Processing time for green card based on asylum

All people that I know who applied from California last 1,5-2 months now have their documents in the NAtional Benefits Center instead of Nebraska.

Thanks for letting us know. Any idea how long it takes to be approved at the National Benefits center? The timeline is not available on the USCIS website asthe Nebraska center.

Applied for gc received date 05/04/2020
Notice date 05/07/2020
Check cashed = I don’t remember the date
Fingerprints were taken 07/17/2020
I mailed them the medical results to finish my case faster 09/04/2029.

So as of today I am still waiting nothing happened yet since july and I have not even receive anything from them that saying they received the results the trucking number showed that it’s delivered i even emailed them at that time and I didn’t receive any response

Thanks for letting us know. Any idea how long it takes to be approved at the National Benefits center? The timeline is not available on the USCIS website asthe Nebraska center.
Unfortunately not, but I think if they want to know - they can call service center and ask about timelines

This is very scary because I am EXACTLY in the same boat with you. Same state, Nebraska office and type of applications: GC + EAD + TD. It's soon 3 weeks since I filed my application with my husband. They did not cash our checks yet. Scary :eek::eek:

That's usual for MSC. Expect checks to be cashed in 4-5 weeks. Also, I think that's their decision where to send cases for processing. Maybe LIN is overwhelmed so they send some of them to MSC. I wouldn't worry about it as long as it was mailed to correct address.

Since you submitted all three application concurrently, did they send your application to the National Benefit Center (receipt number starting with MSC)? Or it was went dieectly to Nebraska Service Center (receipt number starting with LIN)?
Thanks
They were all sent to the Nebraska Service Center.

I have a small update to my timeline (I-485 only).
National Benefits Center
I-485 submitted: Sept. 28, 2020
Checks cashed: Oct. 14, 2020
Receipt Notices received: Oct. 17, 2020
Fingerprint notice received: Oct. 27, 2020 (dated Oct. 20, 2020)

USCIS reused our previously captured fingerprints.

I have a small update to my timeline (I-485 only).
National Benefits Center
I-485 submitted: Sept. 28, 2020
Checks cashed: Oct. 14, 2020
Receipt Notices received: Oct. 17, 2020
Fingerprint notice received: Oct. 27, 2020 (dated Oct. 20, 2020)

USCIS reused our previously captured fingerprints.

Thanks for the update.

Haven’t heard from Nebraska a thing about fingerprints still, not sure wth is going in there

That's very strange. It appears Nebraska has been pretty slow. My friend submitted since August and nothing yet. Not sure what is really going on in that centre.

Guys, I think we will have a long wait time for our green cards. New processing time shows 14 to 45 months in Nebraska. Really crazy......

Guys, I think we will have a long wait time for our green cards. New processing time shows 14 to 45 months in Nebraska. Really crazy......
Do you speculate National Benefits Center and Nebraska having the same processing time? Or maybe this long processing time in Nebraska is the reason some applications are transferred to National Benefits Center?

Am not sure about NBC. But we can speculate that the reason they started sending the applications to NBC is due to the overwhelmed Nebraska centre. We just have to wait and see.