• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Seems like KCC is pretty fast this year. They start asking documents for <1k case numbers already a week ago. And as far as I read on internet, some 10k-20k range case numbers recieved mail from KCC too. Guess its a good sign?

Seems like KCC is pretty fast this year. They start asking documents for <1k case numbers already a week ago. And as far as I read on internet, some 10k-20k range case numbers recieved mail from KCC too. Guess its a good sign?
That's a pretty good sign, I believe as soon as the ban is lifted things will move quickly than before.

It's a auto reply by KCC?

Hello Everyone
Does anyone know whether they will check if an applicant has any kinds of loans and if this could play a part in accepting or rejecting the applicant at the end? Also, if you are one person that was selected in the DV lottery for further processing, is there still a rule that you need to have about 10,000 USD at the time of your interview?
Thanks for your answers in advance!

Does anyone possibly have an answer to my question? Thanks a lot in advance!

Does anyone possibly have an answer to my question? Thanks a lot in advance!
The 10K is not an official requirement but what it is an official requirement is not become a public charge. To prove you will not become a public charge you can do so by showing a bank account with savings, filling an affidavit of support, showing a job offer in the US...

The 10K is not an official requirement but what it is an official requirement is not become a public charge. To prove you will not become a public charge you can do so by showing a bank account with savings, filling an affidavit of support, showing a job offer in the US...

...or simply showing that you are willing and able to work. Anything related to this, whether a degree or a stable job history (even if it’s a minimum wage job) will help.

PS fun fact: garbage truck drivers can earn 6 figures in the US!

...or simply showing that you are willing and able to work. Anything related to this, whether a degree or a stable job history (even if it’s a minimum wage job) will help.

PS fun fact: garbage truck drivers can earn 6 figures in the US!
This post has eased some of my worries. Thank you!

Isn't it pretty high in OC? KCC process seem kinda different (or hopefully faster) this year.

Same as last year. If there are no backlogs, they don't have to prioritize by case number. So - people get very worked up about case number order but it does not always follow that high case numbers will wait - again - depending on backlogs.

Same as last year. If there are no backlogs, they don't have to prioritize by case number. So - people get very worked up about case number order but it does not always follow that high case numbers will wait - again - depending on backlogs.

Just to confirm if I understood correctly, you mean that in case a region gets Current (I’m guessing it gets to current when there isn’t much backlog?) then my high case number might get an interview before an lower one?

Just to confirm if I understood correctly, you mean that in case a region gets Current (I’m guessing it gets to current when there isn’t much backlog?) then my high case number might get an interview before an lower one?

No. This is regarding document processing.

I want to believe that

a friend of mine living in the USA, told me his friend from Egypt "AF" his number below 6K, received email from KCC requesting papers last week.
he sent the DS260 days after June 6th, so i guess it is first come first serve

What is the exact email address that the KCC email requesting documents arrives from? I want to make sure I don't miss it in my gmail and that I also check my spam / junk folder in case it arrives there by mistake.