• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Comerades I need your help. If I'm married and apply for the 2020 with my wife but I'm now in Korea and my wife is in Ghana. I'm the principal applicant. The question is that as couples, do I have to fly to Ghana before I process it or as a couple can I attend my interview in Korea whiles my wife attend hers in Ghana?

Comerades I need your help. If I'm married and apply for the 2020 with my wife but I'm now in Korea and my wife is in Ghana. I'm the principal applicant. The question is that as couples, do I have to fly to Ghana before I process it or as a couple can I attend my interview in Korea whiles my wife attend hers in Ghana?

You have to be interviewed together.

What if I don't want my wife to travel with me to the USA anymore?

I typically don’t spend my time here responding to hypothetical situations - I consider it is a waste of time and it is energy sapping. So are you a current as in DV2020 selectee? If yes, what is your CN range and have you already submitted your DS260 forms for you and your wife?

I typically don’t spend my time here responding to hypothetical situations - I consider it is a waste of time and it is energy sapping. So are you a current as in DV2020 selectee? If yes, what is your CN range and have you already submitted your DS260 forms for you and your wife?

I'm current as in DV2020. I'm the principal applicant and my wife is a derivative.
Please I'm yet to submit our D260 form for my wife and I. Can I submit D260 form only for myself if my don't want to go to the US with me now but she wants to join me later after one year because she is in school and want to complete before she join me.

I'm current as in DV2020. I'm the principal applicant and my wife is a derivative.
Please I'm yet to submit our D260 form for my wife and I. Can I submit D260 form only for myself if my don't want to go to the US with me now but she wants to join me later after one year because she is in school and want to complete before she join me.

Yes you can submit the DS260 for your self alone. Just be aware of the fact that it will cost you more in terms of money and a couple of years before your wife will be able to join you. The requirements for sponsoring a spouse at a later stage can be much more stressful than if she were to process as your derivative now.

Hello Guys,

Quick question - my address in the USA is in Houston Texas. Is it possible to land at a different entry point like maybe DC clear immigration there and stay with friends so as to later go to Houston?

The reason is i cannot book a ticket from here to go directly to Houston

Thank you.

Alain

Hello Guys,

Quick question - my address in the USA is in Houston Texas. Is it possible to land at a different entry point like maybe DC clear immigration there and stay with friends so as to later go to Houston?

The reason is i cannot book a ticket from here to go directly to Houston

Thank you.

Alain
ofc you can it’s just address where your greencards will be shipped... You can go to diff state

Why do you think so??
Because they are rushing people to send documents + a lot of higher numbers getting notifications that all is OK with documents. If they don’t speed up the process the back lock can be danger for this year selectees... Lets hope for the best, and lets hope for big jump in Monday.

Because they are rushing people to send documents + a lot of higher numbers getting notifications that all is OK with documents. If they don’t speed up the process the back lock can be danger for this year selectees... Lets hope for the best, and lets hope for big jump in Monday.
Fingers crossed for all regions to go CURRENT on monday

Thank you very much. Do you buy any chance have a link to this on the USCIS' site where i can double check. You know, just to be double sure.
Done that personally. As Simon says, common sense. Your immigrant visa allows you to be anywhere in US territory that you want to be. Land of the free, etc.

In your opinion, what jump will there be in the EU? over 30k?

Hello.
My case number is AS26XXX

I have filled the DS260 forms for me and my family but still didn't submit.
Also, I didn't send the KCC documents yet.

I am waiting with the submit for a clue if there is a chance for my case number to go current.
I have read the sending the documents and not getting a visa in the end, would make an immigrant intent act and can prevent me from reissuing my current US tourist visa.

How much more do you think I should wait before sending the documents? Is my concern even valid?

Thanks

Hello, I changed the passport entered in ds260. Do I need to unlock ds260. If I need to, will KCC process the ds260 again. And as long as I wait, will it be six weeks again