Still waiting for Decision...

Hi everyone, my timeline is as follow;

Applied- August 1, 2019
Biometric - August 30, 2019
1st Interview - November 19, 2019
2nd Interview - January 10, 2020
Office- Newark

Still waiting for Decision...
When did you receive the first interview notice?
Why did they summon you for a second interview?
How was it different from the first one?

When did you receive the first interview notice?
Why did they summon you for a second interview?
How was it different from the first one?
The 1st interview notice was on October 29, 2019 on USCIS status online and mailed me on November 4, 2019.
In the 2nd interview she asked some more questions that needed to clarify the case. The 2nd interview hold longer than the 1st one.

The 1st interview notice was on October 29, 2019 on USCIS status online and mailed me on November 4, 2019.
In the 2nd interview she asked some more questions that needed to clarify the case. The 2nd interview hold longer than the 1st one.
Do you thin the officer had not read your asylum statement and therefore was not familiar with your story in the first interview?

No, it was already “My decision is pending”. And it didn’t change. AO called my attorney and send mail for the 2nd interview.

No, it was already “My decision is pending”. And it didn’t change. AO called my attorney and send mail for the 2nd interview.
She Probably not aware of country condition. Did she told you to comeback and pick the decision on the first interview? or did she gave you mail out notice ?

Hi everyone
Can I invite my parents with my asylum documents?
No, you can't. Your parents will probably never get a tourist visa either because their child used a non-immigrant visa for asylum. However, if you get asylum, you can sponsor your parents once you become a citizen

No, you can't. Your parents will probably never get a tourist visa either because their child used a non-immigrant visa for asylum. However, if you get asylum, you can sponsor your parents once you become a citizen
It’s not true, maybe you can’t invite but they can get tourist visa themselves. There are many like this cases I witnessed.

Can Asylee sponsor his parents for green card before becoming a citizen? Can parents be included in Asylum application as beneficiaries?
Upto what stage one can include dependents or beneficiaries to the application?

Can Asylee sponsor his parents for green card before becoming a citizen? Can parents be included in Asylum application as beneficiaries?
Upto what stage one can include dependents or beneficiaries to the application?

No your parents will not be included in your case ever. You need to be a citizen to file for family immigration but as an asylee/ green card holder you can’t include your parents only your family ( husband/ wife and children )

It’s not true, maybe you can’t invite but they can get tourist visa themselves. There are many like this cases I witnessed.
If the US embassy detects the same ground of asylum in his parents (For example they belong to religion X as well which is being persecuted in the home country), they will not get the non-immigrant visa. If the ground of asylum is something that is not applicable to the parents, they might get visas

After 3 years my status has updated to "we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice." what does it mean?

After 3 years my status has updated to "we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice." what does it mean?
It means you are approved. Congratulations
Can you share your timeline?
Which office?