• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Q
I think that's what's happening. I'm in a group where 2019 people are realising it's too late for them to get their interviews because they submitted their documents late. If there was more sharing of information, there's a possibility this might not have happened.
This is devastating to say the least. See how DV2019 selectees here just went silent.

I already sent them the link to this forum. One even told me they met a lady with her baby at sheria house, a selectee too but forgot to ask their number. I really hope they join. It is out of my hands.
Quite understandable. Let's hope more people reach out

Q

This is devastating to say the least. See how DV2019 selectees here just went silent.
Yes, and this year the new document procedure started. Many people have been caught unawares because even when asked for documents by KCC beginning of July, they sent them end of July not realising it was an emergency. It's traumatizing to get an opportunity like this then it slips from your hands.

I have been advertising this forum on group kenya, gossip mill and kilimani mums. So people reach out via inbox. Like you said, Kenyans don't like sharing freely either. See group kenya. It has millions of people yet, not even one comment or like on my post. But I bet you they are eyeing this place as guests. Then the other groups they just reach via inbox.
You've done your part, lets consume these vast information in these forums and associate for our benefits.

Yes, and this year the new document procedure started. Many people have been caught unawares because even when asked for documents by KCC beginning of July, they sent them end of July not realising it was an emergency. It's traumatizing to get an opportunity like this then it slips from your hands.
I could have sworn 2018 would have been the lesson for most. I remember reading Simon's blog about the new procedure and was like..this is perfect because it helps them assign interviews to people who actually want to go through with the process. Anyway, let's hope they get lucky again and will join this forum. Even with no comments, I never get tired of asking people to join here.

Am grateful to be here.though i have already submitted my ds n those for kids..but i believe its not too late to learn..kindly i filled in the day for my kids i said yes and i filled in my details.bt i signed in with my cn bt used used their passports..was this correct??

Am grateful to be here.though i have already submitted my ds n those for kids..but i believe its not too late to learn..kindly i filled in the day for my kids i said yes and i filled in my details.bt i signed in with my cn bt used used their passports..was this correct??
I'm not sure about this. Let's wait and hear from the experts

Please clarify.
Is it okay to assume you are the principal applicant?

During EDV( your initial entry), you are required to put in your information and that of all your children under 21.

You and your derivatives(husband and children) are definitely under 1 Case number. In your case 2020AF0005*****

Once you sign in, you fill in a DS260 form for each derivative and submit with the 2020AF5***** Ensure as you submit a form for each child, you use their passport number(unique to each child). As you would use yours when submitting your own. I hope that answers your query.

Please clarify.
Is it okay to assume you are the principal applicant?

During EDV( your initial entry), you are required to put in your information and that of all your children under 21.

You and your derivatives(husband and children) are definitely under 1 Case number. In your case 2020AF0005*****

Once you sign in, you fill in a DS260 form for each derivative and submit with the 2020AF5***** Ensure as you submit a form for each child, you use their passport number(unique to each child). As you would use yours when submitting your own. I hope that answers your query.
Thank you.yes that my question..kos i was a bit confused i had thought i messed up by using their passport numbers while i was signing their ds..260