• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

If you do decide to unlock and change, erase the P.O Box and just have it as
Line 1: Narok Teachers College
Line 2: Narok Town off (name a road it is close by) or 1km to Narok town

And so on. So glad to know you all have your E passports.
Thanks @Jean90 , this is really helpful. I had no idea how to do addresses.

Hey everyone
I was going through the 2015 posts and they kept on talking about the KCSE grades and how they used to change every year.
I have perused the Nairobi US embassy website but I can't find such information
My Question: (1) Is there a particular KCSE grade requirement for DV Visa and (2) is it published anywhere?
Thanks all for responses
Meanwhile, do we have anyone who applied for the new e-passport in May or thereafter who has received their passport? I applied for my people and no response to date.

Hey everyone
I was going through the 2015 posts and they kept on talking about the KCSE grades and how they used to change every year.
My Question: (1) Is there a particular KCSE grade requirement for DV Visa and (2) is it published anywhere?
Thanks all for responses
Meanwhile, do we have anyone who applied for the new e-passport in May or thereafter who has received their passport? I applied for my people and no response to date.
No response on mine. But I applied on the first of this month.
For the grade I'm not sure where to get the updated version.

I have a friend who's yet to get a confirmation email and she really wants to join. How long is the email supposed to take?

Hey everyone
Thanks all for responses
In those older selectee years, I saw during entry on interview day is when some saw the KCSE requirement and were asked at that point if the wanted to go ahead for the interview.

I can only find the old requirements last one being D minus. Unfortunately, our 2019 peeps have not helped with this information in anyway. @Maggie.n you mentioned of a group that consisted of 2019. Can you inquire from them if they got any of that information?

I know someone who applied end may and it took 2 months. They were renewing though. People affected are new passport holders in the currebt one. They want to give those who are renewing and the new passport holders who have proof of traveling precedence. AmyleeKE's took 1 month.

If you are closeby, try visiting to see if someone can assist.

In those older selectee years, I saw during entry on interview day is when some saw the KCSE requirement and were asked at that point if the wanted to go ahead for the interview.

I can only find the old requirements last one being D minus. Unfortunately, our 2019 peeps have not helped with this information in anyway. @Maggie.n you mentioned of a group that consisted of 2019. Can you inquire from them if they got any of that information?

I know someone who applied end may and it took 2 months. They were renewing though. People affected are new passport holders in the currebt one. They want to give those who are renewing and the new passport holders who have proof of traveling precedence. AmyleeKE's took 1 month.

If you are closeby, try visiting to see if someone can assist.
Yes, I'm in Nairobi
I met someone about the facilitation still awaiting their feedback
Better pay extra and have it than waiting for rain with no clouds in sight

Hey everyone
Thanks all for responses
I applied for mine in July and the status on ecitizen has recently changed to production. I'm not sure if this is something solid to go by but at least it's something

My cousin connected me with someone but I found it too expensive for me. He was asking 6k per passport.
Oh wow, that's a bit too much. Quite unfair.
I applied for mine in July and the status on ecitizen has recently changed to production. I'm not sure if this is something solid to go by but at least it's something
Yes it is. Production is where it takes a little longer. Should be out soon.

Let's cross that bridge when we get there. A couple of steps to go through before the interview.

However, in the interview process, I believe one is supposed to register with DHL. They will guide you rather hand you instructions on how to do so.

If unsuccessful, they hand the passport there and then.

Let's cross that bridge when we get there. A couple of steps to go through before the interview.

However, in the interview process, I believe one is supposed to register with DHL. They will guide you rather hand you instructions on how to do so.

If unsuccessful, they hand the passport there and then.
Thank you jean