• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Please clarify.
Is it okay to assume you are the principal applicant?

During EDV( your initial entry), you are required to put in your information and that of all your children under 21.

You and your derivatives(husband and children) are definitely under 1 Case number. In your case 2020AF0005*****

Once you sign in, you fill in a DS260 form for each derivative and submit with the 2020AF5***** Ensure as you submit a form for each child, you use their passport number(unique to each child). As you would use yours when submitting your own. I hope that answers your query.
Yes am the principal applicant

Okey!now that i had already submitted them should i request them to unlock for me..?
First go through over all the forms and make sure all other info is fine. I am not sure if a P o. Box entry would warrant unlocking but if it were me, I'd make the correction. Did you do the same for all the addresses you lived since the age of 16?