Waiting Asylum decision

I checked my Asylum Receipt yesterday morning, and it said "fees were Waived", i Know it means asylum is granted, half an hour later i checked again it said user defined error, checked one more time this morning it's still saying User defined error, any idea ?

Thats a Good sign..approval chances very likely..

Hi, I received my EAD card on Monday last week with A05 category on it which means asylum granted, but on the website it shows cards was returned to USCIS, so I called them and the officer told me that if it’s received I should not worry about it. I still didn’t get my approval letter and the ssn! Anyone been there ?

Hi, I received my EAD card on Monday last week with A05 category on it which means asylum granted, but on the website it shows cards was returned to USCIS, so I called them and the officer told me that if it’s received I should not worry about it. I still didn’t get my approval letter and the ssn! Anyone been there ?
did you follow up with Asylum office ?

Hi!
I have a friend from Uganda who want to apply for asylum in the U.S. How does the Canada-U.S. third safe agreement work?
Does it mean that he has to book a one-way flight to U.S. or is it that the agreement works between canada and usa only?

The rule is that he HAS to apply for asylum in the first country he reaches. If he plans on requesting asylum in the US he cannot go to Canada at all, even a connecting flight without leaving the airport would mean he has to apply for asylum in Canada. This rule is only between the US and Canada. He can connect in any other countries without any problems.

• Applied on February 14th 2019 at New York office.
  • Bio-metric done on 6th March 2019.
  • Interview scheduled on March 26th 2019.
  • Interview rescheduled on April 4th 2019 (8 days delays)
  • Interview done on 4th April. ( It was very good, AO was fully satisfied)
  • AO asked me to pick up my decision after two weeks, means on April 18th 2019.
  • On April 17th got call from Asylum office – Decision not yet ready , don’t come for pick up, once it is ready we will mail to you.
  • So far I didn’t receive any mail, still decision pending.
I don’t know how long I have to wait for the decision! My attorney says it's a good singe they are checking your back ground ! Anyone have experience like me? please share.....

My EAD clock also 13 days behind as per me, it should be 135 (143 days less 8 days delays) - but it is showing 122 days! Anyone please help me the calculation of EAD clock.