• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2019 Selectee from Tanzania

Use the photo tool that the lottery has on their website. Honestly, my pictures for entries have been phone pics then I used their tool to help me figure out. My biggest challenge had been to resize them to fit their requirements.

But professional pics are not that expensive (in the grand scheme of things) and they give you a CD, if you want. You can definitely try it that way to ensure your photos are correct.

Use the photo tool that the lottery has on their website. Honestly, my pictures for entries have been phone pics then I used their tool to help me figure out. My biggest challenge had been to resize them to fit their requirements.

But professional pics are not that expensive (in the grand scheme of things) and they give you a CD, if you want. You can definitely try it that way to ensure your photos are correct.
Yeah I took using my phone either, I had passport size then took a snap using my phone. That was all I did

So, it looks very likely that Eid holiday will fall on the day my interview is scheduled. I'm assuming the embassy will reschedule me? This is so not helping my nerves right now!

So, I had contacted embassy and they moved my interview to two days earlier (6th to 4th). Then they called yesterday around COB and moved it to this morning! :eek:
Just got back from there. Successful interview! :cool:
Passport pick up on Tuesday (due to possible holiday on Weds).
Will post interview experience once I've had time to digest this and pre-celebrate a little :)

So, I had contacted embassy and they moved my interview to two days earlier (6th to 4th). Then they called yesterday around COB and moved it to this morning! :eek:
Just got back from there. Successful interview! :cool:
Passport pick up on Tuesday (due to possible holiday on Weds).
Will post interview experience once I've had time to digest this and pre-celebrate a little :)
Congrats buddy