• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2019 Selectee from Tanzania

From your date of notification that you've been selected to be precise?

You mean when I filled the DS260? I had done that in June 2018 but had to unlock in November and again in April to add some information. I was asked for documents in January I think and was told they were ok after 5 weeks.
Like Susie said, I don't think glean any useful information from this since the new procedure of providing documents made rather a mess this year.

So pension withdrawal. I think I heard someone say it can take 2 to 6 months to get your money.
I'm with PSSSF and they want lots of documents and everything has to stamped or certified. In the attached photo, it shows what they want as attachment to the form, plus your passport copy.
I'm still waiting on some documents :rolleyes:

Attachments

• A97AF730-8467-44BB-A49A-56ECEC19283A.jpeg
    A97AF730-8467-44BB-A49A-56ECEC19283A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Oh, and they will only deposit to your bank account where your employer deposited your paycheck. So don't close those accounts!

Oh, and they will only deposit to your bank account where your employer deposited your paycheck. So don't close those accounts!
Uuh! That's quite a process. I wonder what would it take for those of us who had to switch to the other fund.