VISA Information for Countries

Well you don’t need the French visa if you Enter with RTD the schengen area via germany , belguim or the netherlands then it’s considered domestic flight to paris no passport checks i have been to paris 3 times already no issues
yes, I know
but if I go straight to France my company will cover flight/hotel
i can't ask them to book anything to germany

I talked to France consular , they are pretty familiar with RTD, they didn't ask any silly questions
explained me everything very nice and clear, I am preparing support documents now
Will share exp later

yes, I know

I talked to France consular , they are pretty familiar with RTD, they didn't ask any silly questions
explained me everything very nice and clear, I am preparing support documents now
Will share exp later
Oh i see ! You have a reason then good luck

yes, I know

Will share exp later
Hi,
could you please share with me about your experience to get a visa for France with travel document?
Thank you very much

Hi, this has always been the case for a long time way before 2016. I have travelled to Mexico with just an RTD and later with GC and RTD both via land and air. Mexico does not need a visa as long as you have a US visa, US travel doc or a GC.[/QUOTE

Hi ) can you please tell about how to visit Mexico with RTD with no GC. It’s for sure no visa required ? No problems with entering the country ?

If you really need to travel you don’t need to wait for green card just go ahead and travel with RTD , i traveled twice before getting my green card using my RTD and it was fine
Hello , excuse me, what countries did you travel with RTD only before getting the Gk

Hi! Have another quick question
Do I need have insurance when traveling to Europe with RTD only?
What kind of insurance ? thanks!

Third visit to New Zealand a success. Like was said before, you need an RTD/National Passport + Visa in order to visit New Zealand. Flew Air New Zealand, less than a minute to clear passport control. Readying for my trip back home to USA. I will file my report of my experience getting back in. Happy Holidays to everyone!
was it easy to get New Zealand Visa? did you apply with GC or only RTD?

was it easy to get New Zealand Visa? did you apply with GC or only RTD?
It's not easy to get the New Zealand visa. They want you to provide evidence of everything. I have applied for 7 visitor visas to New Zealand, I have been denied once - my first application when I didn't provide enough information. My visitor visa application success rate is 85.71% (six out of seven approved). Applying for visa #8 very soon. Hope that goes well too. My immediate family is in New Zealand, so I have to go there all the time.

It's not easy to get the New Zealand visa. They want you to provide evidence of everything. I have applied for 7 visitor visas to New Zealand, I have been denied once - my first application when I didn't provide enough information. My visitor visa application success rate is 85.71% (six out of seven approved). Applying for visa #8 very soon. Hope that goes well too. My immediate family is in New Zealand, so I have to go there all the time.
Would you mind to provide us which countries did you applied visas to and was it with RTD only or with GC? Thank you

France is also very strict with the Schengen visa.
  • A valid passport issued less than 10 years before and valid for at least 3 months after the envisaged departure date;
  • A valid visa, if required;
  • Proof of accommodation covering the whole duration of the stay (hotel reservation and/or certificate of staying with a relative validated in the town hall);
  • Sufficient financial means. The means of subsistence shall be assessed according to the duration and purpose of the stay and by reference to the average prices for accommodation and food in the Member States;
  • Your return ticket or the financial means to acquire one at the envisaged return date;
  • Any document providing details on the profession or the capacity of the traveller as well as on the establishments or organizations located in France which are expecting you, if you are on a professional trip.

I found this in another thread. Not sure how accurate it is.

singapore negative update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. UAE - DOES NOT RECOGNIZE RTD
2. Portugal - visa
3. Australia - visa
4. UK - visa
5. Bahrain - visa
6. Bosnia - no visa
7. Germany - no visa
http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...t=german+letter
8 Italy - visa
9. Singapore - visa
10. Canada - visa
11.Denmark - visa
12.Brasil - visa
13.Barbados -visa
14.Israel - visa
15. Bulgaria - visa
16. Hungary - visa
17. Norway - visa
18.Ireland - no visa
18.Mexico - visa
19.China - visa
20. Belgium - visa
21. South Africa - visa (passport valid for at least 30 days after departing SA,http://www.southafrica-newyork.net/...isitorsvisa.htm)
22.Turkey - visa
23. Uganda - visa
24. Kenya - visa
25. France - NO AIRPORT TRANSIT VISA http://www.consulfrance-washington....travel+document
26. Russia - visa
27. Malaysia - visa
28. Thailand - visa possible unless you are Lao,Cambodian or Vietnamese.
29. Brunei - visa for most, depending on nationality, but visa is only 9$
30.Spain - visa
31.Morocco - visa
32. Armenia - visa
33. Switzerland - visa for both visit and transit
34. Sri Lanka - visa - 190USDissued in 48 hours but RTD needs to be valid for 6 months
http://www.slembassyusa.org/consular/visas.html
35. Egypt - it depends on original citizenship
36. Czech Republic - visa
http://www.mzv.cz/wwwo/default.asp?ido=8172&idj=2&amb=114
37. Fiji - visa ( about 100USD)
38. India - visa
39. Cape Verde - visa - 20USD
40. Iceland - visas issued by Danish diplomatic posts