• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

I think he was just saying two weeks so to stop us harassing them about where the passports are. I'm sure it will be with me next week.
I meant Doug’s KCC stuff should be processed in 2 weeks. I hope your passports are back quickity quick Bob22

JNR, have you got your passport back yet?

And yes, VB Numbers should be out this week? Should hit around 900 this time?

JNR, have you got your passport back yet?

And yes, VB Numbers should be out this week? Should hit around 900 this time?

I hope so, I wondered if it would actually go current seeing as how the top case number is 1044. 319 case numbers some of them will be holes or folks may not have responded maybe there’s a chance.

On the other hand it may only jump 50 spots.

Nope not yet, guessing this week sometime, not stressed, I'm in no rush.

Dammit...that's not good. For me that is. If interviews are ONLY on Tuesdays, it will give me a grand total of 3 days to get my passport back before I need to use it.

Dammit...that's not good. For me that is. If interviews are ONLY on Tuesdays, it will give me a grand total of 3 days to get my passport back before I need to use it.
Surely your employer will understand if you can’t make the flights because you don’t have a passport though.

It is my understanding that they are processed at the embassy. I guess given the work load it’s up in the air how long it takes. As your base will be Brisbane it shouldn’t take as long to get to you as those in regional areas. Good luck though I hope yours has a speedy return.

Expecting your passport within 3 days is unrealistic.

I know.

Doh !!!! I meant doug.

Nope. About my one and only option is begging to one of the other team members to swap rotation cycles temporarily. I've even considered getting an "alternate passport", but my current work visa and this Greencard app info is all on this one passport. I suppose I could ask the consulate, once interview dates are lined up, if I could produce the alternate passport for the Immi visa.

How do you even get an alternate passport? They will cancel the previous one. Or are you a dual citizen?

Is your other passport listed? Would it be possible I wonder. Maybe send the embassy an email prior to interview

I know.

Nope. About my one and only option is begging to one of the other team members to swap rotation cycles temporarily. I've even considered getting an "alternate passport", but my current work visa and this Greencard app info is all on this one passport. I suppose I could ask the consulate, once interview dates are lined up, if I could produce the alternate passport for the Immi visa.

You could ask whether you can stay in Sydney and pick up the passport in person, or even consider keeping the passport after the interview and sending it to the embassy when you have a decent window of time.