• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Do they tell you straight away if you are successful? Or do you need to wait a few days?

Do they tell you straight away if you are successful? Or do you need to wait a few days?
All the interview stories I've read, they tell you at the end of the interview... however it's not final until you have your passport with the stamp in it!!

Had my interview today, 2 1/2 hr wait for a 3 min interview APPROVED! BOOM!

Interviews at Syd consulate are in front of everybody at the counter. You can hear everyone being interviewed, I made a joke to the interviewer and the whole room laughed including the interviewer and he said "Your approved" lol

Interviews at Syd consulate are in front of everybody at the counter. You can hear everyone being interviewed, I made a joke to the interviewer and the whole room laughed including the interviewer and he said "Your approved" lol
Hi JNR007. Congrats on the interview outcome today! If you don’t mind me asking what questions were you asked?

Congratulations!!!!!!!! So excited for you. You must have been so nervous.

Congrats!!! Was it all how you expected it to go or did you get thrown a curve ball or two?

Yeah i guess that makes sense. In case you're a bit late they'll just get someone else also waiting. (not that I plan to be late)

Congrats.

I was an hr early as I heard it takes a while to get through security but nobody else was lined up so that went fast.

They tell you not to bring laptop or phones i went in the day before to make sure I knew where it was and happy I did as it is tricky to find.

Questiins they asked me.

1. What was your highest education level?

2. What do you do for work?

3. Are you married? I said No Im single and happy and everyong laughed.