Waiting Asylum decision

Can anybody tell me if I can get another paper that the officer gives you once you complete the interview. I know, there's no information, besides the line that I'll get the decision by mail and the signature but, I think, it could be useful to have it anyway.
I was moving and, apparently, I lost it.

Also, after the moving I changed my address online and I got the confirmation code and my attorney sent a letter to the office about me moving to another place with old and new address. After that he didn't get any mail from them back though. Is there anything also I need to do to make sure that I get my mail timely?

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there has been any reduction in the wait time given the current changes in Affirmative Asylum interview scheduling. I will be submitting my asylum application soon. According to USCIS website, it takes 6 months at most for an asylum decision to be made for applications lodged after Jan 29 2018. Does anyone have any experience? I would appreciate if someone who has lodged their application post 29/01/2018 could share their experience.

Thanks a lot.

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there has been any reduction in the wait time given the current changes in Affirmative Asylum interview scheduling. I will be submitting my asylum application soon. According to USCIS website, it takes 6 months at most for an asylum decision to be made for applications lodged after Jan 29 2018. Does anyone have any experience? I would appreciate if someone who has lodged their application post 29/01/2018 could share their experience.

Thanks a lot.

I sent my application on April 2018 and completed the interview on May. But now there is another problem - I am still waiting for the decision, they said I would get it by mail. So I don't know about other states, but in CA (specifically LA) USCIS call to an interview very fast now. Hopefully I'll recieve my decision within 6 months.

I sent my application on April 2018 and completed the interview on May. But now there is another problem - I am still waiting for the decision, they said I would get it by mail. So I don't know about other states, but in CA (specifically LA) USCIS call to an interview very fast now. Hopefully I'll recieve my decision within 6 months.
Thanks very much for the information. I wish you all the best!

Hi
I had my asylum interview on May 2018 and my decision is still pending. So when can I apply for my Work Authorization? Will I be able to apply when my decision is pending?
Please anyone let me know about this.

Same situation.. !! Lets pray to god

Hi
I had my asylum interview on May 2018 and my decision is still pending. So when can I apply for my Work Authorization? Will I be able to apply when my decision is pending?
Please anyone let me know about this.
When did u apply for asylum?

Hi
Last week I went to the USCIS office to check my case status. They told me that my asylum decision is still pending. :(:( So they requested me to write a letter regarding my pending decision, So I wrote a letter and handover to them. Today I received a letter from USCIS and I was so happy to open it but they have mentioned in the letter that my decision is still pending.. This is really frustrating.:( Let’s pray to God..

Hi
Last week I went to the USCIS office to check my case status. They told me that my asylum decision is still pending. :(:( So they requested me to write a letter regarding my pending decision, So I wrote a letter and handover to them. Today I received a letter from USCIS and I was so happy to open it but they have mentioned in the letter that my decision is still pending.. This is really frustrating.:( Let’s pray to God..
I know its frustrating to wait for the decision but typically it takes a timeframe of about 6 months to get the decesion letter.u see u just applied for asylum in april 2018 but there are ppl who are waiting for the decision for god knows how many years.so be patient and wait and hopefully you will get a positive reply.
Good luck

I know its frustrating to wait for the decision but typically it takes a timeframe of about 6 months to get the decesion letter.u see u just applied for asylum in april 2018 but there are ppl who are waiting for the decision for god knows how many years.so be patient and wait and hopefully you will get a positive reply.
Good luck
I am waiting for 10 months already, applied in 2015, i been told that got lucky to get the interview before 2018, who knows how long is gonna take for decision.

Hi Friends,
Anyone here who have interview last month in NJ office. Did He/She got the decision after 14 days??. Last month 24 I have interview and Officer told me pick up the decision Aug 7. But I received call on 6 Aug as per asylum office they will mail my interview decision. Anyone have same experience.

Thanks in advance. God bless you all

Hi Friends,
Anyone here who have interview last month in NJ office. Did He/She got the decision after 14 days??. Last month 24 I have interview and Officer told me pick up the decision Aug 7. But I received call on 6 Aug as per asylum office they will mail my interview decision. Anyone have same experience.

Thanks in advance. God bless you all
This happens when they dont have the decesion ready .same happened with me.then after a month recieved a letter from uscis