• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

won from Sudan, 2017AF00025xxx

Wadsitty

Hi everyone, is there's any selectees from Sudan?
i won, i'm Sudanese resident in KSA i just know i won after 2 months :(
at 28 of July i checked and found that i won for 2017 lottery.
i filled the DS 260 maybe at august!!
i edited it at September due i got new baby :)
we will fight to get the VISA, its better to die fighting :)

anyhow now i'm waiting the interview schedule, please pray for me and my family (wife, and 3 child).

Hi everyone, is there's any selectees from Sudan?
i won, i'm Sudanese resident in KSA i just know i won after 2 months :(
at 28 of July i checked and found that i won for 2017 lottery.
i filled the DS 260 maybe at august!!
i edited it at September due i got new baby :)
we will fight to get the VISA, its better to die fighting :)

anyhow now i'm waiting the interview schedule, please pray for me and my family (wife, and 3 child).

Congratulations on your selection and the birth of your baby.

Just so you know, there's nothing like 'fighting to get the visa'. The conditions for getting the visa are rather simple and straightforward: meet the necessary requirements and clear the required background checks (in addition to your CN becoming current) or you don't.

And by the way, statements like "its better to die fighting" can quickly get you in trouble in the US. So you might want to watch your vocabulary if you get to live there.

Ditto to both points mom makes....

they WANT to give these visas out, it's why they have the program. As long as your entry is correct, you meet the requirements and are truthful, you'll get a visa when your number becomes current.

Ditto to both points mom makes....

they WANT to give these visas out, it's why they have the program. As long as your entry is correct, you meet the requirements and are truthful, you'll get a visa when your number becomes current.

Thank U soo much for replaying.

Congratulations on your selection and the birth of your baby.

Just so you know, there's nothing like 'fighting to get the visa'. The conditions for getting the visa are rather simple and straightforward: meet the necessary requirements and clear the required background checks (in addition to your CN becoming current) or you don't.

And by the way, statements like "its better to die fighting" can quickly get you in trouble in the US. So you might want to watch your vocabulary if you get to live there.

Than you for give sometime and replay to my post, the fighting is normal in my countery the meaning is we have to try harder to get our dreams, this chance
will never repeat a again.
For my number not yet become current, still the visa bullitin reached 20400 it's close to get the interview

Than you for give sometime and replay to my post, the fighting is normal in my countery the meaning is we have to try harder to get our dreams, this chance
will never repeat a again.
For my number not yet become current, still the visa bullitin reached 20400 it's close to get the interview

Your interview may be delayed a bit because of late submission of DS260 - don't get discouraged if you have to wait a month or two after your number is current! Make sure you collect all the supporting documents as per the instructions in the meanwhile.

Your interview may be delayed a bit because of late submission of DS260 - don't get discouraged if you have to wait a month or two after your number is current! Make sure you collect all the supporting documents as per the instructions in the meanwhile.

how much maybe?!
As I notice for this year they are jumbing in the numbers!!

yesterday night i got bellow email:

You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

i found the Interview is scheduled at first of Feb.
(Insha'allah) we get our Visa's

KSA, Riyadh Embassy.

You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

KSA, Riyadh Embassy.

Good luck!

KSA, Riyadh Embassy.

Congrats to you and best of luck :)

Hi for every one,,
its seem we got stuck with our Nationality of (Sudanese) even if we are resident out of Sudan:(:(:(
all of our governments policies must fall on our heads?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It is not fair to punish for acts that I did not do it:(:(

first we need to wait till the 90 days pass .. if no change we have upto 30-sep for a miracle
im not expecting a move from our government ... all we have to be patient and our life should continue normally

If we lost it completely, thanks god 100 times as this is the "God's will" and sure it will be the best choice from humans,and it will be better for us in the current period.

That's one way of looking at it, but I'm keeping hope that the legal process works fast and you will resume your process soon.

What if I have a visa interview scheduled in February?

Your interview has been cancelled. You do not need to take any action at this time. The Kentucky Consular Center or U.S. Embassy will contact you with a new appointment date at the appropriate time. However, we cannot predict when that will be. Please do not contact KCC to ask about an appointment; they have no information on the possible timing of future interviews.

source:

https://travel.state.gov/content/vi...pplicant-interview/Important-Annoucement.html