• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

won from Sudan, 2017AF00025xxx

Appeal court has kept this ruling. I'm sure Trump will take it to the Supreme Court but in the meanwhile it's business as usual for everyone ...go get those visas!!

It will take a long time before this gets to the supreme court. BUT Trump is likely to revoke this order, reword it and try again.

It will take a long time before this gets to the supreme court. BUT Trump is likely to revoke this order, reword it and try again.
this would be great news for the current winners ... incase the EO came back the 90 days will be active from the date that trump signed or from the supreme court decision?

this would be great news for the current winners ... incase the EO came back the 90 days will be active from the date that trump signed or from the supreme court decision?

There are so many possible next steps, there is no point in speculating on specifics.

Yes, and I think there are plans to issue a new EO next week. Let's brace and see how it plays up.

Thanks god, finally I got our passports with visa stamped on it.
Thanks anyone help, give us a tips comments, etc...

Oo ooh sory my bad, I thought you already selected and stuck in the black hole AP.
Inshaallah you will be selected this year and success directly.

Again thank you all, we landed already before 2days , Virginia , stearling I will move to AZ soon inshaallah and will send my family to Sudan to complete some tasks there, is it will be issue to them if anything wrong delay their GC ?!

Again thank you all, we landed already before 2days , Virginia , stearling I will move to AZ soon inshaallah and will send my family to Sudan to complete some tasks there, is it will be issue to them if anything wrong delay their GC ?!

After your long journey to the visa glad to hear you have landed :)

I don't quite understand the question - are you asking if it's a problem to travel back if they don't have their plastic green cards yet?

After your long journey to the visa glad to hear you have landed :)

I don't quite understand the question - are you asking if it's a problem to travel back if they don't have their plastic green cards yet?

Thank you.
Yup that what I meant, I will stay inshaallah, but they will get back to home to finish somethings and also till I prepare the apartment
to settle here, some one informed me if they didnt get their cards it will be high risky to let them get out, may they will not get in again!!

Thank you.
Yup that what I meant, I will stay inshaallah, but they will get back to home to finish somethings and also till I prepare the apartment
to settle here, some one informed me if they didnt get their cards it will be high risky to let them get out, may they will not get in again!!

That someone obviously didn't know what they were saying. The endorsed visa on the passport is good for one year from the date it was endorsed. So as long as your family doesn't stay out beyond it's expiration date, they should be fine.

Mom is correct, just one thing to bear in mind is that while there will be no problem at the US border, some airlines do not understand this and may give them trouble boarding. To prevent that, they should print a copy of the relevant page (page 40) from the CBP manual for airlines https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Carrier Information Guide- English.pdf and take it with in case anyone at the airline doesn't understand the endorsed visa stamp.

Bear in mind that they are now permanent residents irrespective of whether or not they have the plastic green card with them to show it. So whoever told you they may not be let back doesn't understand the system. It's their status that is important, not the way in which they prove it.

Last edited: