• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

I will send the print of this conversation to Kentucky Consular Center and you will all get disqualified for aggressiveness :D... Hey guys take it easyyyy :cool: life is to short to fight. Each one is in different situations and each one have different points of view. So what? We will all win this year anyway :rolleyes::D:p

I will send the print of this conversation to Kentucky Consular Center and you will all get disqualified for aggressiveness :D... Hey guys take it easyyyy :cool: life is to short to fight. Each one is in different situations and each one have different points of view. So what? We will all win this year anyway :rolleyes::D:p

I assume you are trying to be humorous. But please, leave the moderating to the moderators.

I assume you are trying to be humorous. But please, leave the moderating to the moderators.
My darling, yes i was trying to bring some "humor" after some "stinky" and agressive comments. In fact i also found your comment right now a little bit agressive and trying to "intimidate"? Clearly you are doing a great job has moderator. I guess you was smart enough to get it. I have zero interest in being a moderator and you can have all...the... fun ;) . But heyyy, don't take it so serious, it doesn't give you extra points :D. Don't feel so offended by my bad, terrible joke, peace out o_O

Last edited:
2016-2008 = 8 years
5 years to citizenship, 12-13 years to sibling visa priority date being current : 2008+5+12 = 2025.
Just saying.
Just saying. That my sister who is way before in the usa she is the one who applied for me, and already 2 of my sisters had visa printed last year in winter! Am still waiting the interview! If you want i can give you the case number u can check at ceac, just sayin! Anyways i dont want any problems! U beleive it or not keep it to ur self! And ill keep my info to myself too :)

I think I am going to wait two days or so before checking (surprisingly I have the patience). I'm surprisingly calm as being in Aus it's not the end of the world if I don't get selected. But with Murphy's Law being quite popular, now that I'm not so anxious and have a "life plan" for Aus - chances are karma will step in haha

Will be interesting to see if there's any issues with the success messages coming through like what happened last year

Hi Yinbil. I'm from Panama in Central America. :) Are you a DV winner from Ghana? I'm guessing is Ghana, based on your profile pic :D

Oh that's great. Have a couple of friends living and working in Panama. It's a beautiful place even though I haven't been there before lol. Yes, I'm from West Africa (Ghana) and hopefully we'd all win the DV lottery this year. My 2nd attempt at this though

I think I am going to wait two days or so before checking (surprisingly I have the patience). I'm surprisingly calm as being in Aus it's not the end of the world if I don't get selected. But with Murphy's Law being quite popular, now that I'm not so anxious and have a "life plan" for Aus - chances are karma will step in haha

Will be interesting to see if there's any issues with the success messages coming through like what happened last year

We have a sneaking suspicion in our house too MissM88 - the one year that my plans in Aus are starting to look pretty interesting, THIS will be the year that Karma says "Oh hai! This is what you wanted right? There you go, have a low CN" lol! I plan to check some time our Thursday, after the initial rush. Gone are the years I would wait up all night to check :)