• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

a few things

1) website being overload with visitors can cause outages
2) repeat of last year - some that were successful were receiving error messages. it was eventually fixed but it gave a few people a nervous wait as well as many people that were already told they werent selected, seemed to have given themselves false hope thinking they were still in with a chance

I thi
a few things

1) website being overload with visitors can cause outages
2) repeat of last year - some that were successful were receiving error messages. it was eventually fixed but it gave a few people a nervous wait as well as many people that were already told they werent selected, seemed to have given themselves false hope thinking they were still in with a chance
I think we should expect the same scenario again this year! Good luck!

Hey you guys I'm new to this form

My second time applying and hope to get it this time

Anybody got the chances of winning for somebody who entered the DV charging his country of birth as Kuwait ?

Well, at the end of the day it is still a lottery.... It can even be like 9/10 chances but you could still be that unlucky guy who will be the 10% never selected or be that very lucky one and keep being selected... This is the reason my main focus is the E2 visa

Sounds good guys

I tried to calculate the chance of wining in percentage however, being NOT so good at math I couldn't help but ask for an insight from the PROS

I am not a pro and for what i saw and everyone says is, your chance is between 1-2%. Some countries more, some countries less. Depends in your luck. But never expect to much, the chances are very low. Good luck for you :p

i was selected in 2012 but the case number was too high so I hope this year I will be selected again with the low case number. Good luck to me and everyone here