• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Alexander spoke to some one in Kentucky n they gave him 71.3 for Africa. Jonge told me 69.3, as in on the forum.... let's wait till evening or the morrow n the official bulletin shall be released.Still confused with some of these figures

DV-2014 is killing me slowly
I'm so sorry for you my friend Rafik :(:(:(:(. If it was possible to help you, I will do it will all my heart , but this are the facts. Sorry man, be strong and thank you for your help and your spreadsheets you prepare for us.God bless you.

Hjkarki i don't see any hopes..its already 3345 from Nepal n 600 increment for august..total may be 3345+200=3545 i.e.without including aos and other embassy interview..if only they provide NACARA Visas but i don't think that will happen..so it is over..

I'm so sorry for you my friend Rafik :(:(:(:(. If it was possible to help you, I will do it will all my heart , but this are the facts. Sorry man, be strong and thank you for your help and your spreadsheets you prepare for us.God bless you.
thanks my friend

Vladdy is in yeah. AF69300. OC went up a tiny bit to 1450 and SA didn't increase at all. AS went to 12700 - a good jump because KFC finally put a limit on Nepal (as they should have 2 months ago)

Hi Britsimon

Are these numbers from KCC or prediction ?

CN- 2014AS000104**

Guyyyyyyyysssssssssssss............... What do u think about September VB for AS ???????????????????????? will they be able to reach 18.5k ????????????

Guyyyyyyyysssssssssssss............... What do u think about September VB for AS ???????????????????????? will they be able to reach 18.5k ????????????

It is close but possible. I would say 50/50 for 18.5k CN. I am sure KCC will schedule more in case the AP doesn't clear in time.

Kayend i'm 98** from Nepal..wat is your view about my case? I think dream USA is over for me..

I think KCC is in control mode for Nepal, meaning still have some visas available for Nepal but it will not put all of them for Aug. I personally think in Sept, Nepal will cut off from 10k to 10.5k. I think your dream is not over yet. Be hopeful and pray hard.