• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Thanks Biritsimon, Really I know from the beginning that my CN is too high,however,I was hoping to become current. I will call KCC tomorrow to figure out the processing time for my case. Another question, what is you expectation for the final VB based on July VB?

As 17k to 20k

Hi
I will be current in August in OC. I asked this question last year but I would like to get some advice from some of the experts here.
I filled out the "City of Birth" wrong on my application in November. I entered Melbourne (which is the Metropolitan City area that I was born in) but I believe I was meant to enter the Town that I was born in which is Dandenong. I have writen Dandenong on DS-230 form as it is also listed on my passport. Because the November entry only stated "City of Birth" I thought it had to be the city not the town. I didn't realize my passport had the town of my birth list. The DS-230 has "City/Town of birth" on it
Will this cause any major issues at my interview. Its like if you were born in Williamsburg NYC and you put down New York City as your birth place and not Williamsburg.

First of all, congrats to those who will be current in August. My sister missed the cut off by about 500 cns (Hers is AS132xx). I believe that she will be current in September, but do you guys have a rough idea when she should get her interview? Hopefully, the visas won't be exhausted by then! My sister is still hopeful about this dv green card.

Hi
I will be current in August in OC. I asked this question last year but I would like to get some advice from some of the experts here.
I filled out the "City of Birth" wrong on my application in November. I entered Melbourne (which is the Metropolitan City area that I was born in) but I believe I was meant to enter the Town that I was born in which is Dandenong. I have writen Dandenong on DS-230 form as it is also listed on my passport. Because the November entry only stated "City of Birth" I thought it had to be the city not the town. I didn't realize my passport had the town of my birth list. The DS-230 has "City/Town of birth" on it
Will this cause any major issues at my interview. Its like if you were born in Williamsburg NYC and you put down New York City as your birth place and not Williamsburg.

Won't be an issue at all.

what do u think about AF being current?? about 99k getting interview???
Hi Mushy_hot,
I thinks AF and all regions will be current next VB,last five years,AF in 2009 was 64300,2010 was 64300,2011 was 71800.2012 was current and 2013 was 81200, and in last VB been current.
Next month will prove my predictions.

First of all, congrats to those who will be current in August. My sister missed the cut off by about 500 cns (Hers is AS132xx). I believe that she will be current in September, but do you guys have a rough idea when she should get her interview? Hopefully, the visas won't be exhausted by then! My sister is still hopeful about this dv green card.

Where are your sister from? If she is from country that has lesser selectees then chances is high she will have an early month interview. If she is from Cambodia or Sri Lanka then she still need a bit of luck even her interview is confirmed in Sept because both countries might be the next 2 heavyweights.

Reactions: CWH
I knowt anyone who was selected is not at fault but it pisses me off seeing cn's in the 10's of thousands being called for interview and Oceania cant even get to 1500.

I knowt anyone who was selected is not at fault but it pisses me off seeing cn's in the 10's of thousands being called for interview and Oceania cant even get to 1500.
I am an optimist. I do not like whine. If you are annoyed call to visa center and tell them. I do not work in Kentucky.

I am an optimist. I do not like whine. If you are annoyed call to visa center and tell them. I do not work in Kentucky.
No and please remember that you do NOT work in Kentucky.

Being an optimist is all very good and well, but spreading false hope is just plain cruel its a pity that you cannot see that.

You see Sloner for all your calculations and theories amount to absolutely nothing. Nothing you have said has been correct and we have had to listen to it for a year.

What in the hell is that supposed to mean?
Nakara is a northern suburb of the city of Darwin, Northern Territory,Australia. The suburb it is bounded by Trower Road, Ellengowen Drive and Dripstone Road . It is in the local government area of City of Darwin. The suburb is mostly residential.

I believe sloner is refering to NACARA. There might be 5000 extra visa's available in September. Maybe KCC will throw a lot of these OC and SA way. It might be the only hope for the high CN's

We havent even reached our regional quota why would they throw any more at us? More than likely our visa's have been reallocated to Africa or Europe so I doubt we will be getting any additional ones from NACARA

We havent even reached our regional quota why would they throw any more at us? More than likely our visa's have been reallocated to Africa or Europe so I doubt we will be getting any additional ones from NACARA
Its a mistery for me too !
Not even in the worse senarios I imagined that for OC and SA.
I'm confused really :(

The only positive is that last year there were 731 visas issued and this year so far its at the 400 mark. Maybe just maybe its going to be a hell of a last month

Alexander called me from the States n instead told me AF is 71,300 he had called KENTUCKY . Jonge had told me it's 69.3.....
What r we to believe?