• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

I think KCC is in control mode for Nepal, meaning it is have some visas available for Nepal but it will not put all of them for Aug. I personally think in Sept, Nepal will cut off from 10k to 10.5k. I think your dream is not over yet. Be hopeful and pray hard.
Agreed.

You see Sloner for all your calculations and theories amount to absolutely nothing. Nothing you have said has been correct and we have had to listen to it for a year.
Do not listen to, there is a button to ignore. Listen to those who say that you will not get an interview. It is nice for you. This is your business and challenges.
I can not think and make decisions for КFС. It does not pay me money.

Listen to those who say that you will not get an interview. It is nice for you.

You completely miss the point that was made to you. It is not "nice" to give people false hope.

If your child's favourite dog was run over and the vet said to you there is a 95% chance the dog will die, do you think it will be "nice" to sit with your child and plan all the fun things he will do with the dog when the dog comes home? Because you think it is not "nice" to tell the child the dog will probably not come home again? What happens next when you have to tell the child the dog is dead, when you have spent the last while promising him the dog will be fine?

Who knows that will there be a change in what they told & what they are going to publish??? hey friends do u think that they will increase the number of interviews(number of CN to be interviewed) in September than August in AS ????

You completely miss the point that was made to you. It is not "nice" to give people false hope.

If your child's favourite dog was run over and the vet said to you there is a 95% chance the dog will die, do you think it will be "nice" to sit with your child and plan all the fun things he will do with the dog when the dog comes home? Because you think it is not "nice" to tell the child the dog will probably not come home again? What happens next when you have to tell the child the dog is dead, when you have spent the last while promising him the dog will be fine?
I did not give hope. I have no right to do it. It was my opinion, I said it. Your right to agree or no.

I live in Australia not Austria. And the ESTA visa does not allow us to work !!!! Are you suggesting that I go and work illegally.
If I had a choice between the U.S. and Australia. I would choose Australia. I'm tired of this Siberian climate. Today, June 5, on the street 12 C.